+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Love Freddies attitude

Love Freddies attitude

Brilliant post match interview,

No mealy-mouthed, fake humility, just brimming over with confidence and attitude,

"I keep saying to the midfielders give me the ball to run on to".

When asked will you be fit for Thursday " I will be"

Hate to say it but this is why he won't be with us next season.

He is going places and has the attitude of a "winner"
    Last edited by CAMiller; 14-04-2021 at 06:36 PM.

Have you been on a 'Crash' course on How to Title a Thread?

Like Freddie's tunnel vision! get ball to me I'll do rest! On interviews he comes across as humble. Loved after his winning goal at Hillsborough this season he said something like now I won't have to buy a drink in Rotherham again!

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    Have you been on a 'Crash' course on How to Title a Thread?
    Not sure how I did that CAM but it has rather pleasingly given the title a religious dimension.

Please remove the 'but it sin" please from the title.

Appreciated.

Freddie has scored some important goals in the last few games, and long may it continue.

Over the course of this season he's been found wanting more than once. His close control is sometimes on par with Vassell.

Hopefully these last few games will give him more confidence( if he needed it) and push on and be more consistent, he's certainly a handful when he wants to be..........................UTM.

I’m too lazy to do it, but the statistics for “ goals per minute on the pitch” might show more fairly how our strikers perform rather than just total goals

Can remember at Peterborough last season the usually brigade of so called fans most have never kicked a football where slagging him off for the whole match .The usual subjects the ones that slagged Kari Arnason off . Freddie is the nearest we have to a out and out Poacher its important he plays and is happy .He can look lazy for every game for me his job is to stick the ball in the onion bag . Hope hes fit for Tomorrow also start him with Smith not Crooks

Quote Originally Posted by PokerMillersSwinton View Post
    Can remember at Peterborough last season the usually brigade of so called fans most have never kicked a football where slagging him off for the whole match .The usual subjects the ones that slagged Kari Arnason off . Freddie is the nearest we have to a out and out Poacher its important he plays and is happy .He can look lazy for every game for me his job is to stick the ball in the onion bag . Hope hes fit for Tomorrow also start him with Smith not Crooks
    The paying customers you mean?