+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T - The Kamara incident

Kudela was quite a long way from Kamara and made the effort to go across to Kamara to make the insult. I think a 10 game ban is at the very least what he deserves. I mean we are trying to kick racism out aren't we? At least I thought we were.

Personally I'd give him 20.

The assault by Kamara, if there was one, is a grey area. A UEFA matter or a police matter, dunno. Would have thought it's either an after match red card if in the tunnel or deemed to be up to the police.

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    They never used to sign anybody other than white protestants,it was an unwritten rule that Ralph Brand revealed to The News Of The World in the 60's.
    They were up to their knees in The Orange Order from the chairman down.They now portray themselves as an all inclusive model club,which turns my stomach to be honest.
    Jock Wallace told me that he walked out of the Ibrox players bar when a Rangers director asked him to remove his Catholic mate.
    I asked Jock if he was serious and he said 100 serious.

Horrible clubs the both of them.

Quote Originally Posted by An old shed boy View Post
    Just making the point that the Hun fans don’t have a problem singing about Fenian blood but take umbrage at their player being racially abused.
    And more or less ignored Kamara assaulting the Czech guy.
    Thanks for clarifying. I think off field and onfield need to be kept separate. Both these Glasgow clubs have victim status built in and I'd not support the actions of their fans at any time. And Gerrard is up there with the worst. Absolutely. There's probably 20 or 30 news items you could find where he's playing the victim. I can't stand him (and I have soft spot for Liverpool)

But, onfield he has a point. 10 games is the minimum. What I suppose he's saying is well what do you have to do to get a longer ban.

Quote Originally Posted by stokearab View Post
    Jock Wallace told me that he walked out of the Ibrox players bar when a Rangers director asked him to remove his Catholic mate.
    I asked Jock if he was serious and he said 100 serious.

Horrible clubs the both of them.
    Completely agree but Jock Stein was a protestant as was Kenny Dalglish.I give Celtic credit for one thing over The Rangers they signed anybody deemed good enough regardless of creed or colour including Paul Wilson who was a very good black player who played for them in the 70's.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ranger...signing_policy
    Last edited by GUNBOAT; 14-04-2021 at 09:18 PM.

I apologise in advance for the tosh i have posted above,FACT.

Thanks for clarifying. I think off field and onfield need to be kept separate. Both these Glasgow clubs have victim status built in and I'd not support the actions of their fans at any time. And Gerrard is up there with the worst. Absolutely. There's probably 20 or 30 news items you could find where he's playing the victim. I can't stand him (and I have soft spot for Liverpool)

But, onfield he has a point. 10 games is the minimum. What I suppose he's saying is well what do you have to do to get a longer ban.
    I think we’re moving into uncharted waters now. Where will the bar be set for racial abuse and will all abuse merit the same punishment.
    And let’s not piss about here there will be black players claiming abuse if it’s in their interests.
    Are we assuming that black players will never abuse white players. Surely there are black racists as well.
    Not trying to be controversial but we need to be fair.
    Agree about Gerrard.

Kudela was quite a long way from Kamara and made the effort to go across to Kamara to make the insult. I think a 10 game ban is at the very least what he deserves. I mean we are trying to kick racism out aren't we? At least I thought we were.

Personally I'd give him 20.

The assault by Kamara, if there was one, is a grey area. A UEFA matter or a police matter, dunno. Would have thought it's either an after match red card if in the tunnel or deemed to be up to the police.
    20 game ban and Pat on the back for Kamara would be fair IMO.

Racist stuff is totally unacceptable in 2021

Quote Originally Posted by An old shed boy View Post
    I think we’re moving into uncharted waters now. Where will the bar be set for racial abuse and will all abuse merit the same punishment.
    And let’s not piss about here there will be black players claiming abuse if it’s in their interests.
    Are we assuming that black players will never abuse white players. Surely there are black racists as well.
    Not trying to be controversial but we need to be fair.
    Agree about Gerrard.
    Agree with what you're saying. It's hard to sort out. Luckily I'm not paid to.

Quote Originally Posted by Teddy Bear View Post
    20 game ban and Pat on the back for Kamara would be fair IMO.

Racist stuff is totally unacceptable in 2021
    Care to comment on any of the shyte i posted about your old club's history?.Do you remember the bunch of banana's evening which was shown on the highlights programme that very same night.

Agree with the Seedorf comment regarding a yellow for cupping your hand over your face. I’m guessing it started after somebody got caught on camera saying something(which could be lip read?). It’s laughable when you see it happening between smaller teams’ players at the end of games—as if these halfwits have anything interesting to say.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)