+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: O/T - The Kamara incident

Quote Originally Posted by DUFCstokie View Post
    I can only express my own a opinion about Teddy Bear but at worst he is irritating. OK so he supports the huns but when has he posted something that was seriously sectarian. I don't think there is any harm in him.

One of the reasons I like this forum is that fans of other clubs can come on and have a discussion or partake in the banter.

Lets not go down the route of banning people because we don't agree with their views or hate the team they support.
    correct stokie, freedom of speech before the SNP stop that

sorry GB lol

I’d ban the kunt for lying, pure and simple

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    i can see that mate but since when was referring to a rival team as 'filth' sectarian

we need to be straight on these kind of things, especially when it comes to moderation, FWIW i've not been on lately too busy with work so cant comment on whats being said but this is no way in any shape or form sectarian
    I know moderation isn’t easy OA and I don’t envy you, but the tone and direction of what the guy is starting to spout is heading in that direction IMO. He’s pushing the boundaries of what he thinks he can get away with and stopping short of going peak William of Orange and using the word ‘filth’ as opposed to well, you know what. I’m all for free speech but I’m failing to see the relevance of the direction of where he was heading which appeared to be away from racism in football in to having digs at his main rivals, none of which has anything to do with United or the subject matter. For the avoidance of doubt, particularly for Teddy Bear, I have no great love for his ‘filth’, not when you’ve had bricks chucked at you by them at Hampden after a semi final win and to me they’re just the other side of the same @rsehole. We hear enough about the Glasgow rivalry throughout Scotland enough as it is, without more of it on here. To be honest, I wish the twa of them would just phuck off to another league and be done with it in all honesty. Onyways, let’s no fall oot - let’s get wired in for a thrilling MM 1-0 tactical masterclass tonight. Versus bottom of League One Forfar.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)