+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: O/T - The Kamara incident

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    you canna be serious, holy f uck
    Its an accumulation mate, a few on here pissed off with him now and not the first time

https://boards.footymad.net/showthre...8247243&page=4

I can only express my own a opinion about Teddy Bear but at worst he is irritating. OK so he supports the huns but when has he posted something that was seriously sectarian. I don't think there is any harm in him.

One of the reasons I like this forum is that fans of other clubs can come on and have a discussion or partake in the banter.

Lets not go down the route of banning people because we don't agree with their views or hate the team they support.

What about Patronisation? He seems to think he is teaching us something when he posts. "schooling" I think he calls it.

What happened to the "not welcome here" TTT ? Was that rescinded? Was he ever banned? Is this another totally different patronising hun?

I'm all for freedom of speech, and do understand your point about having to balance things as a mod, but sometimes I get the feeling certain folk are having a good wee chuckle to themselves with what they (think) they are getting away with on here.

Quote Originally Posted by Yeats 62 View Post
    What about Patronisation? He seems to think he is teaching us something when he posts. "schooling" I think he calls it.

What happened to the "not welcome here" TTT ? Was that rescinded? Was he ever banned? Is this another totally different patronising hun?

I'm all for freedom of speech, and do understand your point about having to balance things as a mod, but sometimes I get the feeling certain folk are having a good wee chuckle to themselves with what they (think) they are getting away with on here.
    We shall school the fecker in tolerance - an obscure concept for anyone connected with the huns. He is simply an attention seeker and we have put up with worse than him in our footballing lives. For me, he is like these annoying pop up adverts on this site - give it a quick glance then move on.

Quote Originally Posted by DUFCstokie View Post
    We shall school the fecker in tolerance - an obscure concept for anyone connected with the huns. He is simply an attention seeker and we have put up with worse than him in our footballing lives. For me, he is like these annoying pop up adverts on this site - give it a quick glance then move on.
    Thanks I think. I don’t have a sectarian bone in my body. Just dislike seltic that’s all, I thought everyone did. Anyway got the message loud and clear (thanks terry) I shall not call celtic the filth on here anymore since it is upsetting some but like I said I am not into any of the sectarian stuff that goes on.

I know most fans only watch their club but I have interest in many Scottish clubs in particular those who have entertained in Europe. I believe a strong national team and a strong new firm is important for an exciting domestic league, and then some good runs in Europe from everyone

I have never asked for him to be banned but i'm disappointed he wont admit that prior to Mo Johnston and Mark Walters his previous club were the most sectarian and racist in Scotland which is an absolute FACT

Quote Originally Posted by Teddy Bear View Post
    Thanks I think. I don’t have a sectarian bone in my body. Just dislike seltic that’s all, I thought everyone did. Anyway got the message loud and clear (thanks terry) I shall not call celtic the filth on here anymore since it is upsetting some but like I said I am not into any of the sectarian stuff that goes on.

I know most fans only watch their club but I have interest in many Scottish clubs in particular those who have entertained in Europe. I believe a strong national team and a strong new firm is important for an exciting domestic league, and then some good runs in Europe from everyone
    I havent seen you say any sectarian stuff at all. fvck me and GB alone have said a lot worse lol

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    I have never asked for him to be banned but i'm disappointed he wont admit that prior to Mo Johnston and Mark Walters his previous club were the most sectarian and racist club in Scotland which is an absolute FACT
    i think he is a politician - he isnt going to answer that. In fact is he mad mike on wind up?

Quote Originally Posted by A. J View Post
    Its an accumulation mate, a few on here pissed off with him now and not the first time

bloody hell he has been around since 2017 then lol

Quote Originally Posted by A. J View Post

i can see that mate but since when was referring to a rival team as 'filth' sectarian

we need to be straight on these kind of things, especially when it comes to moderation, FWIW i've not been on lately too busy with work so cant comment on whats being said but this is no way in any shape or form sectarian

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)