Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 105

Thread: Oh dear....

  1. #71
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    1,625
    Maybe Daggers you could entice Acid man to plate her Gary as you nurse your semi into full blown wood and release your spurts of filth over her dogged face

  2. #72
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    44,998
    Quote Originally Posted by Tricky1966 View Post
    And her beaver must look like a wizards sleeve flapping in the wind
    It reminds me of one of the League of gentleman bits live on stage at Drury lane. Steve Pemberton's character said...
    " My wife's got a fanny like a bear trappers hat! ".

  3. #73
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    1,625
    Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    It reminds me of one of the League of gentleman bits live on stage at Drury lane. Steve Pemberton's character said...
    " My wife's got a fanny like a bear trappers hat! ".
    It always make me wonder what state their fannies are in like them women who have around 20 kids on the Ch4 programmes.
    Must be like a black hole

  4. #74
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    17,076
    Quote Originally Posted by Tricky1966 View Post
    Maybe Daggers you could entice Acid man to plate her Gary as you nurse your semi into full blown wood and release your spurts of filth over her dogged face
    You Teaser! i'll have to stop exposing myself on the buses...
    Last edited by dagenhamJohn; 04-08-2021 at 05:28 PM.

  5. #75
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    44,998
    Quote Originally Posted by dagenhamJohn View Post
    You Teaser! i'll have to stop exposing myself on the buses...
    Ahh so your the new Reg Varney are you lol.
    Is that what you all get away with doing when you reach a certain age, indecent exposure on public transport ?.

  6. #76
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    17,076
    Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Ahh so your the new Reg Varney are you lol.
    Is that what you all get away with doing when you reach a certain age, indecent exposure on public transport ?.
    Nothing wrong with publicly unleashing the Beast now and again, you should try it, opens up a whole new World Mon Ami

  7. #77
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    1,625
    Get a few "Flashers" on the trains mainly at weekends.
    The faster speed caters for the more discerning pervert.
    Try it Daggers but make sure you buy a ticket

  8. #78
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    17,076
    Quote Originally Posted by Tricky1966 View Post
    Get a few "Flashers" on the trains mainly at weekends.
    The faster speed caters for the more discerning pervert.
    Try it Daggers but make sure you buy a ticket
    Amateurs and mere beginners imo, a good indecent exposure should be conducted like an SAS mission, get it out before they know whats happening, usually leaves them too dazed to know what hit them

  9. #79
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    17,076
    On another note,Earlier on today whilst having my morning ablutions, I noticed that my stool was floating. Normally after a vigorous head squeeze I can deliver a Richard that resembles that of the Eiffel tower. But not today.
    This concerned me greatly as the normal rock of Gibraltar was a floating German torpedo.
    I of course took myself to A+E with the said item wrapped up neatly in an old shoe box.
    As I sat patiently with the rest of the worlds population in the waiting area I began taking stock of my life ( have I left the gas on, have I hid her body, and what times the football start) and what I should do.
    Anyway, eventually after being escorted from the premises for being mentally unstable I consoled myself with eating 6 boiled eggs and I'm glad to say, normal service has been resumed and I'm now thinking of starting up a pottery business.

    Every cloud n all that.

  10. #80
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    1,625
    "Pauline became worried about her health and constantly clucked over her stools"
    You have had a warning Daggers.

    Stay anally safe now DJ.

    Elanor of ward 9.

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •