+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Oh dear....

Quote Originally Posted by Tricky1966 View Post
    An inquisitive transgender Monk with a limp and a pimp stick born in a watery cave by the Ishim river in Kazakhstan asked a Cockney why Swindon fc are Bristolians/Welsh. And Barnsley folk all wear muddy wellies and wrinkled brown tights and Spurs fans eat lots of Lemons and have parts of their genitals missing?
    The Cockney replied "Who"? Oh yes those strange folk!
    Us Cockneys just love shopping at Harrods and supporting a real football club.
    An interesting story mon ami just goes to show how we have to raise the levels of debauchery imo, yes, you'll always have abstainers but then they are usually the true disciples of s,exual deviation!

To the more "Discerning" Dogger it is a very serious problem being spied upon by the degenerate lurkers who hides in the bushes and does not take part in the filthy antics out in the woods amongst fellow perverted copulating adults.
    If only they would appear and present their manhood loud and proud.
    Stand erect and safe now.
    Last edited by Tricky1966; 06-05-2021 at 12:01 PM.

To the more "Discerning" Dogger it is a very serious problem being spied upon by the degenerate lurkers who hides in the bushes and does not take part in the filthy antics out in the woods amongst fellow perverted copulating adults.
    If only they would appear and present their manhood loud and proud.
    Stand erect and safe now.
    Indeed Sir, only then will they achieve the true level of Debauchery! i'm off to feed the pigs....

I think this thread has spurted to a climax and therefore Admin should consign it into the deep anus of Classic threads.
    Obviously they will have to start one first.

I have decided to hang up my boots to the crude vulgar side of Tricky and return to my god fearing Catholic ways with the Mrs. Little un and new dog Charlie.
    Toodle pip old things and go forward at gods speed.

I have decided to hang up my boots to the crude vulgar side of Tricky and return to my god fearing Catholic ways with the Mrs. Little un and new dog Charlie.
    Toodle pip old things and go forward at gods speed.
    Yo Trickster mate, dont you dare leave this board lol.
    As soon as we start losing regular posters on here, we get total anarchy then and the inmates start tekkin over the asylum.

Last time we chatted on this thread, sumbody had just killed a hippie called Neil, and covered the body in mucky dung.
    Last edited by Acido; 07-05-2021 at 09:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Yo Trickster mate, dont you dare leave this board lol.
    As soon as we start losing regular posters on here, we get total anarchy then and the inmates start tekkin over the asylum.

Last time we chatted on this thread, sumbody had just killed a hippie called Neil, and covered the body in mucky dung.

The Assassin of mon Niel was obviously a master deviant in the art s,exual deprivation, he was obviously educated by the weekend Eunuchs who claim to have originated from the hanging gardens of Babylon, in the day a true hub of deprivation and well enjoyed deviancy!

Quote Originally Posted by dagenhamJohn View Post
    The Assassin of mon Neil was obviously a master deviant in the art s,exual deprivation, he was obviously educated by the weekend Eunuchs who claim to have originated from the hanging gardens of Babylon, in the day a true hub of deprivation and well enjoyed deviancy!
    Ohh you mean a QP.Rangers or Charlton fan ?.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Ohh you mean a QP.Rangers or Charlton fan ?.
    Ah, now would be the appropriate moment to question Larry the gargling Goat but it seems he's too busy swallowing atmo,
    however there is Nothing like a quick back scuttling with a Yorkshire lass whose consumed 40 pints and has a face full of doner kebab they say..... soldier on my son!!!

Hey kid there's nowt wrong with a drunken Yorkie lass who will take it every which way and loose lol. Especially if she's had garlic sauce in her kebab as well, yum yum (and no sir, that is not a disgusting euphemism!).

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast