+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Thread: Oh dear....

I'm pleased to announce that I'm back on track.
    A mammoth Richard was passed this morning at 8:09am. Whilst not quite the Nelson's column I was hoping for (for my new pottery scheme) the texture resembles that of a common house brick.
    I'd like to thank everyone for their kind words, but most of all I'd like to thank God.

Bon chance.

rejoice bheannaigh an mary maighdean tú ar do stól.
    Last edited by Tricky1966; 05-08-2021 at 08:36 AM.

I had a similar problem in Germany once where the porcelain has a stupid facking shelf before said turd is sent off to the North Sea. Almost as if you'd want to examine it first.

I flushed and not only did the turd float, it jumped off the shelf onto my brogues. This was of course most distressing so being in Hamburg on a football tour I immediately ventured into the night seeking some female company dressed in my cape and silk top hat, kitchen knife in a doctor's bag, just like my great-grandfather taught me when he had the urges when he lived in Whitechapel.

Your great grandfather Jack was a very misunderstood man.
    As my many times passing through Whitechapel as a youth i only heard kind words of him .
    Rip peace Jack.
    A great man.

some Reassuring news my learned friend. I'm afraid there's different problem at DJ Towers.

Due to the fact that 'The Taste of Mai Kok', Langport's only Thai restaurant has still not opened, Lady DJ tried her hand at cooking, something she attempted once before and managed to cremate a boiled egg, but she's nothing if not willing so I let her serve me a home made red Thai crab curry.

Sadly, and I don't know what the Fack was in it, this morning it seems I have two arseholes and there was s hite everywhere. I made her sleep in it of course while I cleaned myself up and made a cuppa.

That's the trouble with Thai Brides they are f ucking useless in the kitchen.

Quote Originally Posted by dagenhamJohn View Post
    I had a similar problem in Germany once where the porcelain has a stupid facking shelf before said turd is sent off to the North Sea. Almost as if you'd want to examine it first.

I flushed and not only did the turd float, it jumped off the shelf onto my brogues. This was of course most distressing so being in Hamburg on a football tour I immediately ventured into the night seeking some female company dressed in my cape and silk top hat, kitchen knife in a doctor's bag, just like my great-grandfather taught me when he had the urges when he lived in Whitechapel.
    That's what's it's there for john so they can check for worms . They eat a raw mince meat meat dish I forget what they call it but it causes worms .

Quote Originally Posted by Tricky1966 View Post
    Get a few "Flashers" on the trains mainly at weekends.
    The faster speed caters for the more discerning pervert. Try it Daggers but make sure you buy a ticket
    Just be careful of Vinnie Jones showing you his chopper on the train (have you seen the film 'Midnight mean train').
    Last edited by Acido; 05-08-2021 at 07:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dagenhamJohn View Post
    Nothing wrong with publicly unleashing the Beast now and again, you should try it, opens up a whole new World Mon Ami
    Nahh, but what Im sure it does open up is a prison door lol.
    That's not the bed and breakfast Im looking for.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Just be careful of Vinnie Jones showing you his chopper on the train (have you seen the film 'Midnight mean train').
    I aint seen it Acido but i like Vinnie he is just a big softie really
    I once saw Keith Allen on a train but alas he had no Vindaloo with him.

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast