+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Sleazebag Cameron caught bang at it.

Angry Sleazebag Cameron caught bang at it.

When you are officially a bigger sleazebag than Tony Blair, you know he's rotten to the core.

How much money do these dudes really need to siphon off from the Treasury before they have enough?

It seems, if half I've read is true that there have been a lot of deals for mates done during the pandemic where normal contract rules have been suspended leading to little or no accountability and competitiveness. I'm just amazed the Cameron deal has come to light, Boris must have slipped up somewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by kritichris View Post
    I'm just amazed the Cameron deal has come to light, Boris must have slipped up somewhere.
    Boris and Cameron are not besties, I believe they hate each other's guts, going back to when they were at Eton together, I doubt Boris is losing any sleep over the fact that Cameron's in the ****.

On the cronyism/sleaze/corruption story, what's new, it goes on whichever government is in power, whoever the politicians are. What is the House of Lords but a monument to cronyism, stuffed to the gunnels with Tory, Labour and LibDems gravy train riders on their £300 a day expenses just for signing in.

A headline about corrupt politicians is about as surprising as one saying, 'Burnley in relegation battle', they turn up regularly.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    Boris and Cameron are not besties, I believe they hate each other's guts, going back to when they were at Eton together, I doubt Boris is losing any sleep over the fact that Cameron's in the ****.

On the cronyism/sleaze/corruption story, what's new, it goes on whichever government is in power, whoever the politicians are. What is the House of Lords but a monument to cronyism, stuffed to the gunnels with Tory, Labour and LibDems gravy train riders on their £300 a day expenses just for signing in.

A headline about corrupt politicians is about as surprising as one saying, 'Burnley in relegation battle', they turn up regularly.
    Spot on sinkov, as usual. Why are people shocked or surprised with normality?

What gets me he had his day in the nose bag, but then decided he was not sated and went hell for leather for another session and to hell with the morality.

Footnote: Epitome of a misnomer; politicians and morality...

Attachment 18844

BT

Leadership is important to the well-being of a society. Leaders reflect the values of the people. If superficial qualities of leadership appeal to voters, they will select inept and corrupt individuals to lead. But if the populace possesses high values and high aspirations, they will put into office leaders having a noble character and a spirit of service. The ideal leader is one with, a deeply moral and spiritual personality devoted to the collective welfare and established in neo-humanistic values.

Quote Originally Posted by Balanbam00 View Post
    BT

Leadership is important to the well-being of a society. Leaders reflect the values of the people. If superficial qualities of leadership appeal to voters, they will select inept and corrupt individuals to lead. But if the populace possesses high values and high aspirations, they will put into office leaders having a noble character and a spirit of service. The ideal leader is one with, a deeply moral and spiritual personality devoted to the collective welfare and established in neo-humanistic values.
    You mean like this guy Balan..?

Attachment 18845

Ha ha Bt
    You have got to be kidding with that one , morally wrong - IRA - Hamas supporting - nobody.

likely more pathetic distraction with Cameron called in to play his part - but then, everything about Political Power Stinks, If there was Democracy, we wouldn't need them - it's power for their own self Interest...and they dont care how they get it, they just need the People to believe them ordely and above board, enough that they'll put a cross against a name and give them mandate to manipulate....What we see are Actors, given a script...ans so much time to play it out, and together with their media arm, convince the people....do folk really imagine that when they Vote, that one Individual runs the show ?....I hope not, but likely so, do they not know about the immense wealth and lineage that pulls the strings, do they not know about the influence they wield, as have done for centuries. their reach..........do folk not think that such power dominates the agenda, that they'd allow someone from outside their "club" gain high office and upset their Game....are folk born yesterday - it seems so.

Last edited by Norder; 15-04-2021 at 10:34 PM.

Good grief not at all. I wrote '' a deeply moral and spiritual personality devoted to the collective welfare and established in neo-humanistic values.'' Moral? Even the KGB know that he has friends in some strip place. Collective welfare? He is for many and not the few ! That's not collective, maybe protectionism? But I can imagine with Covid-19 around, it does occupy your mind too much, and less thoughts about 'all friends?' Notice the crease in his lower ear ,the lubule ,a sure sign of an heart attack coming soon!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)