+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Today feels like a Wembley final.

An important game tonight but not definitive for us in my opinion.A draw would not be a disaster.7 games left after this and all great chances.Even the fact that Brentford and Barnsley may have consolidated their play off places by then and Cardiff can't make them may play into our hands.

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    Chuffin eck just reading the coventry forum and their fans being nervous about toneet has made me more nervous about it. God, I need to keep off these forums...

https://www.skybluestalk.co.uk/threa...131240/page-11

Probably end up a draw based on that...so everybody is happy/ not happy.
    Had a quick look on Twitter and it is full of people bricking it from both teams which just made me brick it even more. Told myself to stay away from it all like usual so I'm back here and reading how others are. Sucker for punishment. Normally really good at not thinking about the game on the day till just before but I've got those butterflies

Yep not had this feeling since the play off finals and yet it could mean not much in the end worrever the result. Whether we win, lose or draw we will still have more points to get to keep us up. 39, 40 or 42 wont keep us up. I'm expecting a shrewsbury final type game though. Lets hope woody can do the honours again failing anybody else.

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    ESPN+ for those in the US. $5.99 for a month which included our next 3 games, all other Sky games and the FA Cup semis.
    Just resigned for this. Seems a real bargain and then cancel and pick up the I Follow annual pass again.

This game would look a lot different had we not taken the points against QPR. I just want the lads to keep doing what they were doing on Saturday. Yes, he doesn’t always get it right but, in Warne we trust.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123