+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Man city

Man city

Last night.

No often I sit Doon and watch a champs league game but did.

Although I can appreciate the ubber skill, technique and ability to just keep the ball.....I find it all a bit .....whisper it.....dull....well maybe no dull....just not very entertaining.

It's like attackers v defenders but with the attacking team no that fussed aboot scoring as long as they keep the ba.

Just me?

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    Last night.

No often I sit Doon and watch a champs league game but did.

Although I can appreciate the ubber skill, technique and ability to just keep the ball.....I find it all a bit .....whisper it.....dull....well maybe no dull....just not very entertaining.

It's like attackers v defenders but with the attacking team no that fussed aboot scoring as long as they keep the ba.

Just me?
    No, not just you. I don't watch Champions League or international football any more - just plain boring.

Liverpool against Real Madrid was similar, skilful players on both sides, but became boring.

Quote Originally Posted by deecom View Post
    Liverpool against Real Madrid was similar, skilful players on both sides, but became boring.
    Only really watched it as i had a bet...but i cud watch, glance doon at phone to send a text or that and knew that when i looked back up man city wud still have ball in same area of pitch.

I just struggle to like that type of football.

My cousin won £800 from a free bet on the Liverpool game, the 0-0 was 16/1 on Bet365

Quote Originally Posted by Taintedice View Post
    My cousin won £800 from a free bet on the Liverpool game, the 0-0 was 16/1 on Bet365
    No quite free....you bet £50 to get £50 free in play bet.

I did Madrid to win or draw with my £50 4/5 And 3-3 correct score 😂 in play 50.

A lot of folk do over 0.5 goals with there £50 (safe option to get money back) before free in play bet.......0 0 ****s that up

Great effort to pick 0 0 though.

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    No quite free....you bet £50 to get £50 free in play bet.

I did Madrid to win or draw with my £50 4/5 And 3-3 correct score 😂 in play 50.

A lot of folk do over 0.5 goals with there £50 (safe option to get money back) before free in play bet.......0 0 ****s that up
    Pick a player that doesn’t start to score first goal that’s not in the starting line up, your money is back before game kicks off leaving you a “free” bet

Quote Originally Posted by jdfc View Post
    Pick a player that doesn’t start to score first goal that’s not in the starting line up, your money is back before game kicks off leaving you a “free” bet
    Yeah that's a popular one as well.

But when you pick as many winners as me it's kinda a waste.😉

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)