+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Score and scorers predictions vs. Eastleigh 17.04.21 [NL]

Quote Originally Posted by MancMagpie View Post
    Won't win
    Share the pessimism!

1-1

Quote Originally Posted by MancMagpie View Post
    Won't win
    Will So 2-1 Enzio Knowles or Doyle if he's back.

Two out of form teams, got 1-0 written all over it. But I don't know who to.

Burchinall is learning his trade as he goes along, if, as it would appear, he's not playing Enzio in a defensive role but as a goal-scoring advanced midfielder then we ought to offer more threat as an attacking side. Shame about Roberts, Rodders ought to be making the most of his chance.

He's still not sure of who he puts in the back line or where he places each man. This, to me, is the key to instilling confidence in midfield where he is still juggling and experimenting, as he is in the forward line.

I don't think Wooton is as knackered as some folk think so I would still play the obvious pairing of him and Knowles and keep Knight as an impact striker late in the game when the Eastleigh defenders might tire.

There you are Ian, sorted, can't lose, go for it.

Notts 3 - 0 East-leh (as they call it in Eastleigh), Wooton 2, Enzio 1. But check my forecasts for the last forty years, I haven't got one right yet.
    Last edited by LaxtonLad; 16-04-2021 at 06:36 AM.

Well they don't score many do they nor do they concede many. How dull.

I'm sure we can change that.

Notts 3-1, the midfield contributing all 3 goals for the Stylish Magpies

Brings back memories of our last game at Meadow Lane in front of a crowd, but don’t envisage a 4-0 trouncing tomorrow. 1-0 to Eastleigh, with the winning goal coming from Bird - please prove me wrong Notts.

Quote Originally Posted by nw6pie View Post
    Brings back memories of our last game at Meadow Lane in front of a crowd, but don’t envisage a 4-0 trouncing tomorrow. 1-0 to Eastleigh, with the winning goal coming from Bird - please prove me wrong Notts.
    2-1 notts and the surge to secure a play off spot begins!

Interesting to note that we have no pre-match interview with IB as yet. Usually posted to PiesPlayer and YouTube on a Thursday. Odd.

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    Interesting to note that we have no pre-match interview with IB as yet. Usually posted to PiesPlayer and YouTube on a Thursday. Odd.
    Probably he is lost for words...

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast