+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Score and scorers predictions vs. Eastleigh 17.04.21 [NL]

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    The more I listen to this guy's interviews the more I think we've made the right choice.

Why? Because I get the feeling every time I hear him speak after a game, that he's been watching the same game that I have.

That's not happened too often over the years with other managers.

Notts win 2-1
    Enzio, Jimmy

Wootton misses two sitters

After a lot of thought, 1-0 to Notts. Surely Wootton must score again soon, so I will say him. Unless Eastleigh use that sneaky long throw tactic, in which case we are done for.

Eastleigh have only won 2 of their last 12 and lost half of them (4 defeats in their last 6). Joint 4th lowest scorers in the division on 1.09 goals per game. We ought to win this one, even if we do make hard work of it.

2-1 Notts

Its coming - 5-0 to Notts !!!!!

Us 3-3 Them...Enzio, Ellis, Knowles...

1-1

Wouldn't it be great if we could put in a performance and score as many goals as we did against Eastleigh at home in what was to be our last home game for 13 months and counting.

Every game we play now will be important as to where we finish this season, but more so the two games against Eastleigh as they are below us in the table. We don't want to be losing to them tomorrow.

Despite them occupying 10th place they have not scored that many goals. However defensively they are quite strong.

If we can play our game, create the chances we have been and be clincial like against Woking along with being alert and switched on from set pieces we will beat them.

Therefore
    Notts County 2-1 Eastleigh

Wootton, Boldewijn

It would be delightful if we scored first and afterward still controlled the game instead of then waiting to see what Eastleigh's answer might be. We would need an injection of confidence to keep searching for that second goal and not sit back but we aren't very good at that.

An optimistic 3 - 0 to Notts if we keep going at 'em.

Quote Originally Posted by 60YearsAPie View Post
    The more I listen to this guy's interviews the more I think we've made the right choice.

Why? Because I get the feeling every time I hear him speak after a game, that he's been watching the same game that I have.

That's not happened too often over the years with other managers.

Notts win 2-1
    Enzio, Jimmy

Wootton misses two sitters
    Amen to that, I feel at last we've got someone who will get us up the leagues.

2-0 Notts, late second to ease the nerves. Lacey and Wootton.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast