+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: 3 bottles o' wine rollover cup. Livi edition.

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    Null and void, give it to our pet hun.
    Ah'd sonner pour it doon the lavvy.

Quote Originally Posted by NaeMairNeeps View Post
    Actually Donsdaft, ye do hae a point ... Ah'm nae sure if Ah made it sufficiently clear.

"The elderberry wine goes to the radge who chooses the first scorer of a second Dons goal."

Tae me, the fact Ah said 'first scorer o' a second' implies that Ah meant the first scorer o' two goals for the Dons .... ye canna hae mair than one scorer o' the second Dons goal.

Ah'm happy tae be challenged tho if folks think Ah'm owe sheepcrooky a prize ... spik up

I admit I’m still lost.

The final decision is yours though.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    I admit I’m still lost.

The final decision is yours though.
    Of course it is min, but Ah'm happy tae be swayed if the general concensus is that Ah've f*cked up.

.... the fact sheepcrooky originally chose McGinn ... but changed tae Kamberi cos McGinn wis already taken kinda maks me want tae be swayed
    Last edited by NaeMairNeeps; 17-04-2021 at 08:29 PM.

It’s probably just me.

If it doesn’t go in first time............

Anyway, that’s been my excuse over the years.

Ach well, naebody scored a second, and we didna win in open play, so the elderberry and elderflower wines are up as prizes for the next cup game.

Encouraged by this performance, Ah'm thinkin o' addin a third bottle and usin' the same format as for this one.

congrats nice1simmie .... jist tell me where an when, and yer bottle will be delivered.
    Cheers Neeps min,im nae in Aberdeen just now but il see if i can get someone to pick it up fae you,if not i'll just donate it back,i'll PM you bud

Sooper-dooper min

Don’t think I deserve a bottle of your finest under my interpretation of the rules. So I will pass as long as I get first dibs (Lewis Ferguson) on the next cup game against the pikeys.

Ah'd sonner pour it doon the lavvy.
    I did go for mcginn before he had scored, at a time when everyone was all doon & gloom. I kept the faith. COYR

Quote Originally Posted by sheepcrooky View Post
    Don’t think I deserve a bottle of your finest under my interpretation of the rules. So I will pass as long as I get first dibs (Lewis Ferguson) on the next cup game against the pikeys.
    OK, sounds like a good compromise

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345