+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 3 bottles o' wine rollover cup. Livi edition.

3 bottles o' wine rollover cup. Livi edition.

For details re. those wines, see https://boards.footymad.net/showthread.php?t=38274789

Previously 'won', these wines were very kindly 'returned to the pot' by Redscot, so this is a bonus competition.

As such, the rools will change slightly.

As usual, you can nominate one player you believe likely/capable of putting the ball in the net for the good guys.

The bramble wine will go to the radge who chooses the scorer of the first Dons goal.

The elderberry wine goes to the radge who chooses the first scorer of a second Dons goal.

The elderflower wine goes to the radge who chooses the scorer of the winning goal - as defined by the goal which takes the Dons tally to one more than Livi's tally within the 90 or 120 mins of play ... does not apply to a (f*ck forbid) penalty shootout.

... and so we have scenarios where we can have up tae 3 radges sharin' the spoils.

Winner organises to collect in person, or have another collect on their behalf from Aberdeen city centre.

In order tae enjoy playin like abody else, Ah'll mak a choice .. but nae until at least 3 ithers have made theirs.

Any wines not won in this game will be forwarded to the next cup game (fingers crossed!!) ... or (.... again ... f*ck forbid) the next league game. But hey ... think positive ... with Glass in charge, maybe some glasses will be charged ... it's an omen! .... believe!

.... Over to you

Quote Originally Posted by NaeMairNeeps View Post
    For details re. those wines, see https://boards.footymad.net/showthread.php?t=38274789

Previously 'won', these wines were very kindly 'returned to the pot' by Redscot, so this is a bonus competition.

As such, the rools will change slightly.

As usual, you can nominate one player you believe likely/capable of putting the ball in the net for the good guys.

The bramble wine will go to the radge who chooses the scorer of the first Dons goal.

The elderberry wine goes to the radge who chooses the first scorer of a second Dons goal.

The elderflower wine goes to the radge who chooses the scorer of the winning goal - as defined by the goal which takes the Dons tally to one more than Livi's tally within the 90 or 120 mins of play ... does not apply to a (f*ck forbid) penalty shootout.

... and so we have scenarios where we can have up tae 3 radges sharin' the spoils.

Winner organises to collect in person, or have another collect on their behalf from Aberdeen city centre.

In order tae enjoy playin like abody else, Ah'll mak a choice .. but nae until at least 3 ithers have made theirs.

Any wines not won in this game will be forwarded to the next cup game (fingers crossed!!) ... or (.... again ... f*ck forbid) the next league game. But hey ... think positive ... with Glass in charge, maybe some glasses will be charged ... it's an omen! .... believe!

.... Over to you
    Can I choose Hornby please. If I win I'd like to donate the bottle back to yourself for putting some fun back into the games. Ta.

A rejuvenated Ferguson for me please

Considine

Defying his critics and being picked for the first team by his umteeth manager.

Jonny Hayes...I reckon he is coming into a bit of form until the end of the season.

Hendry ( I presume he can play ?)

Mcginn please

Ross McCrorie

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    Ross McCrorie
    Robbie McCrorie o.g.

Hoban

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast