+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: FAO Acido

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    I ant gorra freekin scooby dooby who Lydia is, av never eard of her lol. Chance ed be a fine thing actually, wots her fax number ?.
    But Im guessing shes a figment of Roma & SB's imagination, because remember they did both used to run a wing each in Stanley Royd.
    Fax?? Shouldn’t I be calling you uncle?

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    Shiz married to Sam and likes to ev a C0ckatoo on display in the lounge to admire.
    I often get my c.ockatoo out on the banks of the Trent for women to admire,great for pulling

That's him on my profile

Quote Originally Posted by griff View Post
    Fax?? Shouldn’t I be calling you uncle?
    I was being sarcy with the 'fax' thing Griff lol. It depends on how old you are dun't it ?.

Chalky, mate, how low of we sunk?

Wot do you mean 'we' ehh Griffo ? lol, Chalky is still a good kid.
    Well, he is a Notts County fan of course, but I dun't blame him for that.

I've posted on here before Griff and they seem like a decent bunch of lads but the only downside is that they post in a Yorkshire accent which I could never grasp 😂

Quote Originally Posted by cocopops61 View Post
    I've posted on here before Griff and they seem like a decent bunch of lads but the only downside is that they post in a Yorkshire accent which I could never grasp 😂
    Towd foreign coach ez gorruz sooarted art and laikin well Cocopops mi owld flower. Wi steeum rowllerin ova teeums at minute. Kick and rush hoofball some on 'ere ul tell thi but thuz mooar to it than meets thi eye tha knows. Thee watch, wiss be int Premiership next season a tell thi

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    Towd foreign coach ez gorruz sooarted art and laikin well Cocopops mi owld flower. Wi steeum rowllerin ova teeums at minute. Kick and rush hoofball some on 'ere ul tell thi but thuz mooar to it than meets thi eye tha knows. Thee watch, wiss be int Premiership next season a tell thi
    Erm...

I was just about to say the same thing 😆

Hey Pass kid, go easy on the taaarn speak ehh, cos even I struggle to understand it sumtimes.

For those that don't know them on here, Chalky is a Notts County fan and Griff is a Carlisle fan lol.

Pet Shop Boy's

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12