+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello ladies

Wink Hello ladies

its been a while as you know, my last post was 3yrs ago just before our glorious 1-4 victoy in the semi, i am not here to reopen old wounds although that night was sweet not because of your fans which i might add are decent but because of Kevin Nolan, the look on his face was priceless, anyway how is doyley doing, good luck with with the rest of the season, you should be pissing this league,how far down again are you, ..

Kevin Nolan you say? He's at West Ham currently 4th in the Premier League I'm sure he will get over it

Tbh I'm surprised you aren't aiming a little higher than Notts, maybe someone like your main rivals, who sit 3rd in the Premier Legaue currently. Or do Leicester fans not consider Cov as their main rivals anymore. Just a thought

Nolan hiding behind Moyes you mean,
    We don't give a monkeys about Leicester, we are currently sitting 18th in the championship hoping to avoid the drop,which i believe we will, something you guys may not see for a very long time.

Hiding? Helping? Learning? Combination of all 3? It doesn't matter he's currently in a setup that is 4th in the PL.

I'm not surprised you don't, they've flown by and ain't looked back since you last shared the same division.

I agree we won't see lower Championship for a long long time, same as you won't see the Premiership for equally as long.

How longs it been now? The internet is telling me 20 years? That's can't be right

You've got to be a real saddo to come back and post on the board of a team you beat in the playoffs a long time ago. I think this just demonstrates the fact that you actually like our 'little' club and its's fans. Maybe you feel more at home here? Or were you a red shyte fan all along posing as a Covo? Who knows and who cares?

In a bit. Enjoy your **** City (if you are a Covo).

Quote Originally Posted by MancMagpie View Post
    You've got to be a real saddo to come back and post on the board of a team you beat in the playoffs a long time ago. I think this just demonstrates the fact that you actually like our 'little' club and its's fans. Maybe you feel more at home here? Or were you a red shyte fan all along posing as a Covo? Who knows and who cares?

In a bit. Enjoy your **** City (if you are a Covo).
    enjoy playing the mighyty Eastleigh today, it should be a win for you,you see i am not a bitter as you i guess thats down to all the **** football you have had to put up with.
    enjoy the rest of season, your team went backwards,while we have had two promotions, you could even say, that that semi we played against you back in 2018 was th start of your down fall,you never quite recovered from that night

Quote Originally Posted by PUSB's View Post
    enjoy playing the mighyty Eastleigh today, it should be a win for you,you see i am not a bitter as you i guess thats down to all the **** football you have had to put up with.
    enjoy the rest of season, your team went backwards,while we have had two promotions, you could even say, that that semi we played against you back in 2018 was th start of your down fall,you never quite recovered from that night
    Seeing what happened with our chairman's business the following season, there's a strong possibility that we might have ended up in an even bigger mess had we got promoted, I'm 90% sure we would have come straight back down at the very least - with a fair chance the debts would have been far worse and we'd have been in admin with a points deduction and looking for new owners just as Covid kicked in . You, or should we say the match officials, might have done us a favour, as daft as that may sound.

You've no reason to be bitter as You won the the play off semi and I remember that it was down to us beating Luton in 92 (when we had nothing to play for) that you were able stay up to play in the Premier League. You've also, like us, been through a very difficult time over the last decade or two, so you ought to have some empathy for clubs like ours. Why on Earth would come over all Billy big time and gloat in our direction?

Coventry

Quote Originally Posted by PUSB's View Post
    its been a while as you know, my last post was 3yrs ago just before our glorious 1-4 victoy in the semi, i am not here to reopen old wounds although that night was sweet not because of your fans which i might add are decent but because of Kevin Nolan, the look on his face was priceless, anyway how is doyley doing, good luck with with the rest of the season, you should be pissing this league,how far down again are you, ..
    There's not much to do in Coventry.

Quote Originally Posted by ThaiPie View Post
    There's not much to do in Coventry.
    Hence the saying ''Being sent to Coventry''.

Very sad poster. Clearly not a true football fan at all, just a rather annoying little WUM. Like that fly you can't get out of the room that buzzes around with no apparent purpose in it's life. I imagine life in the social epicentre of the West Midlands will have a detrimental effect on the intelligence of the residents so perhaps we should show pity and sympathy.

Strange thing though. Before that night when their 14 man team beat our 11 at ML I had previously thought they were a decent set of fans who'd also been through the mill like us. Their embarrassing social media behaviour after that changed my mind. They are a bunch of c
    Last edited by SwalePie; 17-04-2021 at 10:31 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast