+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Wood extends contract for another year

Wood extends contract for another year

Well done Richard and you are the kind of steel and determination we’ll need when back in League 1.

As Johnny said

PS I bet IBS has a mate who will be commenting on this

Why? All this he's good in the dressing room where's it got us? S McDonald next again why?

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    Why? All this he's good in the dressing room where's it got us? S McDonald next again why?
    Well if you read the article on the official web site it is RW who has extended his contract (due to an appearance related clause) so I'm guessing the 'Why" is answered by the fact he wants to keep playing and getting paid. Whether he gets in the squad/team is a whole 'nother matter.
    Last edited by CAMiller; 16-04-2021 at 05:40 PM.

The reason is As cam said but I don’t mind the odd one been kept on for being good in the dressing room reasons etc..and the teacher of the dark arts which sometimes we lack..and even better is it’s wood...it’s when had a few of them hanging on for dressing room purposes like price and Jones etc I took issue with ..

We just offer contracts out on loyalty than performances on the pitch its a joke.

Dreadful decision.

As a coach yes....as a player no way.

Thought he was our leader and warrior until last night when he was oldmanned by macfadzen for Coventry. Bad choice keeping him on the playing staff

Great decision from the club, woody deserves it FACT

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast