+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: NOON KO v Birmingham on Sunday

Quote Originally Posted by sota View Post
    CT, I haven't missed a single match live, home or away for donkeys years thank goodness. It keeps me sane.
    Respect, Sota. The Zippy of the expat world!!

I've missed a few - but not many - since the advent of wifi delivered coverage. Absolutely agree - it keeps one sane.

Tomorrow's game is 7.00am for you isn't it? Not too bad and my 'norm' for Saturday afternoons.

Do you have any plans for a post-Covid visit to get some live games in? I'm looking at November but haven't booked anything yet.

Quote Originally Posted by sota View Post
    CT, I haven't missed a single match live, home or away for donkeys years thank goodness. It keeps me sane.
    Team for this one :-

Viking

Olly Icky MacDonald Robbo Giles

MacDonald Barlaser Sadlier

Freddie Smith.

Giving Woody Wing Harding Lyndsey Crookes and Wiles a chance to re charge their batteries !

Wouldn't have S McDonald or Giles anywhere near the side. Or Flo or Hirst. Wood as I've said last resort, tell you why I'm against giving him another years contract we need to bring Cooper through. Time to let Ogbene & Sadlier give us some width. Barlaser Lindsay Wing midfield 3. Laptop lone striker.

Quote Originally Posted by MILLERSTALE View Post

Viking

Freddie Smith.

Giving Woody Wing Harding Lyndsey Crookes and Wiles a chance to re charge their batteries !
    May be a good shout giving a few a rest

Quote Originally Posted by MILLERSTALE View Post

Viking

Freddie Smith.

I was one who thought we should play a bit of a weakened team against QPR with a view to targeting the Coventry match as the must win one, that turned out well didnt it?🙄
    Other than for tactical reasons, I wouldnt leave out or swap round any players from now on, and for me both Crookes and Lindsay have to start today for macdonald and Sadler in that team.
    Whoever PW picks is ok with me and I'll be a nervous wreck come kick off UTM

After the last few games, especially the last one where Warney put out the exact team I wanted, I haven't got a clue who I want in the team anymore! You do it Warne ffs, I'm off for a swim. See you at 12!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12