+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NOON KO v Birmingham on Sunday

NOON KO v Birmingham on Sunday

Take not of KO time, sky live, only audio on iFollow £2.50
    I can’t and I don’t want to get excited, I need to be calm and not go of my trolley at home, good job I only had a pen in my hand I need to be at the game to get the frustration out of my system.

Come on millers get the points.

TIM ROBINSON
    Andrew Fox and Lee Venamore
    Fourth Official: David Webb
    Last edited by millertop; 16-04-2021 at 05:40 PM.

Despite having already paid to watch on ESPN+, a 4am KO and yesterday's performance may mean this one is my 'bridge too far'. If it turns out to be the case and I chose slumber over despair I'll look to you MT to open up the Post Match Thoughts thread

I’ll be on the 3rd hole hopefully putting for birdie when this kicks off....good luck to the lads

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    Despite having already paid to watch on ESPN+, a 4am KO and yesterday's performance may mean this one is my 'bridge too far'. If it turns out to be the case and I chose slumber over despair I'll look to you MT to open up the Post Match Thoughts thread
    While I may actually get up for this (the Scotsman in me does not want to waste some of the $5.99 outlay I made to ESPN+) I'm afraid I can't be relied upon to take on the job - in case you were going to ask...

I'm sure nobody would object if you took an educated guess on the outcome and how it happened and set up the thread the night before. Another option would be to set up TWO threads the night before - one for where we acquit ourselves well; the other for a poor showing - and let the audience respond appropriately...

“Life is full of all sorts of setbacks and twists and turns and disappointments. The character of this team will be how well you will come back from this letdown, this defeat.
    You could still be a great team and you can still accomplish great things like football players but it’s going to take a real resolve to do it.“

Bob Ladouceur - former American Football Coach

Quote Originally Posted by gm_gm View Post
    I’ll be on the 3rd hole hopefully putting for birdie when this kicks off....good luck to the lads
    I’ll be under the covers with my fingers in my ears singing la la la for 2 hours.

Quote Originally Posted by Nardendee View Post
    I’ll be under the covers with my fingers in my ears singing la la la for 2 hours.
    Wondered where that was going for a minute...

Tim Robinson is the Ref.......oh dear, he doesn't do us many favours, so tomz is the day to even it up......

We go at it in a positive way and play our natural game.Playing with confidence and not giving too much respect to every team we play in these final matches.We have the quality to get the points we need.Come on you Reds.

CT, I haven't missed a single match live, home or away for donkeys years thank goodness. It keeps me sane.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast