+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Election 2021

*******s

Still, we would argue the toss about many things but I don’t think you would vote SNP/ SNP because you know how the system works.

You’re real gripe comes from opposition to the green vote in the list.
    But the truth is that most people who voted green in the list were voting for independence, not for vegetarians.

No Alba member is standing against Sturgeon is there?

She jumped on the “a girl can’t be lying because she’s a girl” bandwagon and it has come back to bite her.
    Last edited by donsdaft; 22-04-2021 at 07:09 PM.

Most people voted greens because the greens are an established party with progressive policies. The smooth brains choosing Alba over them, are doing so completely blind.

Here’s a question, which you may find quite odd but I’ll explain the reason I’m asking after.

Do you think Nicola Sturgeon, Patrick Harvie or Lorna Slater want to reduce the age of consent to 10?

The age of consent is 16
    That’s where it should stay
    Although I was taken advantage of by my 16 year old girlfriend when I was still 15.
    Do you think I should charge her now?

If you look closely, you’ll see that you swerved the question

Ok, fire away.

Who wants to shag 10 year old girls.

If it was 10 year old boys now, then there’s already a tory party.

Here’s the problem. Put the sleazy Jambo mess to one side, and the Alba party is made up of bigots, whack jobs & the right wing crazies of the Independence movement. There is no youth wing because they loathe the younger generation & their strange accepting ways. The other week, their Twitter bubble (& without salmond, that’s all the party really is) were telling everyone that the SNP & Greens wanted to lower the age of consent to 10. It was obviously horse **** & worse than any smear launched by Unionists.
    That’s the folk you’re dealing with here. Without Twitter, you would never really know how mental & how weird these folk are. They count on you not knowing for your vote. Their priority is not independence. It’s independence their way or not at all.
    Most of them have huge beards, wear joggy bottoms tucked into their boots and obsess over where people pish. They are playing you

....and that’s not just everyone on twitter?

You’ll notice that even that dolls heed Angus McNeil & desperado Cherry didn’t jump ship? Alba were too mental even for those grasping arseholes

And Alex Salmond would drop these yahoos in a heartbeat for a way back into mainstream politics. He hates these fuds every bit as much as I do

Realistically though, if they’d just called it the Alex Salmond Party I’d have been happy to vote for it.

I accept he’s probably had his day but he’s a great man, he’s done a great job.

The s’hite he’s had to put up with at Westminster over the years beggars belief.

I’ll give you he’s not been the only one but he’s been the main one.

It’s independence from England we want, what party, who’s party after that is immaterial, we can vote for who we personally like then.

For now though it’s SNP / ALBA for me.
    Well it already has been because I have a postal vote.

We need talent in the Scottish Parliament
    We need characters in the Scottish Parliament

Alex Salmond is both, whether you like him or not.

Most of all we need independence, I’ve been let down too many times before, I can’t see it in my lifetime.

Why?

Because Scots are cowards, they’ll believe the threats

Why?

Because Scots are greedy, they’ll sell their vote for very little ( and they probably won’t even get that)

The English know this, they know it very well.

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast