+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Reight my son

Reight my son

Is 9 av managed a football team before and said ill get a team together for him and his mates. Av thought a little bit deeper why dont we set summat up just incase we get turned over by our lot and build aside us fans without getting into trouble.but were ready might get some of kids playing for us if were alright. Anybody on here or bbs thinkit might be possible.

Teach them Hoofball from a young age so they can feed straight into Oakwell set up

Just let them play small pitch 7-a-side, develop skills, pass the ball on the floor and just enjoy themselves.

The kids are fine it's dealing with the fecking parents that's the issue with junior football .

Walked away from it and I'd never go back , not worth the hassle when you are giving up your leisure time for nowt .

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    The kids are fine it's dealing with the fecking parents that's the issue with junior football .

Walked away from it and I'd never go back , not worth the hassle when you are giving up your leisure time for nowt .
    Tha reight. Thuz some horrible barstewards art there

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    Teach them Hoofball from a young age so they can feed straight into Oakwell set up

Just let them play small pitch 7-a-side, develop skills, pass the ball on the floor and just enjoy th4emselves.
    Good idea

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    Tha reight. Thuz some horrible barstewards art there
    The wise man speaks, av seen green street and i thought id never fight in front of kids and ive never been to a kids match but id anticipate why int by kid playing might be best for me to just find a team for him and slip coach a tenner to play him.