+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Coventry City v Barnsley Match Thoughts

Load a shi te, the dunt want ter go up

Well done Mark Robins 10 out of 10 matched our tactics with better movement up front.
    Well deserved victory for the Sky Blues in my opinion.
    Far too many players unable to put the simple things together today.
    We desperately need Herbie Kane back for a further option in midfield.

Ismael ART , bag oshyte , WBA can evvim for me

I desperately wanted a result today because I don’t fancy us getting anything at Huddersfield and if we don’t the pressure is really on.

A wo reading on BBS yesterday that Ismael did not shek/ fist pump/elbow touch etc or acknowledge Robbins at the end of yesterday's game. He was seen quickly walking back to the dressing room as coaching staff were exchanging the usual sporting courtesies and traditions.

As this is not the first time. I am glad I do not have to explain to an 8 year old, who sees Ismael as a role model, why his hero does this.

Thatsfrenchfothi

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    A wo reading on BBS yesterday that Ismael did not shek/ fist pump/elbow touch etc or acknowledge Robbins at the end of yesterday's game. He was seen quickly walking back to the dressing room as coaching staff were exchanging the usual sporting courtesies and traditions.

As this is not the first time. I am glad I do not have to explain to an 8 year old, who sees Ismael as a role model, why his hero does this.
    When john hendrie wa manager rumour had it
    He went from being right laugh as a player to
    a nasty manager pressure.
    Tell your young un he's rushed to toilet
    You'll not have to tell him often because we wont lose many.
    Joking aside i no exactly wat you mean ive a son at nine.

Weve already beaten em all this year. On 1 off games we have nothing to fear. And once again who evewe get will have the pressure to wip lil ol barnsley. BIG VAL'S RED n WHITE ARMY!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BarnsleyDaft View Post
    Weve already beaten em all this year. On 1 off games we have nothing to fear. And once again who evewe get will have the pressure to wip lil ol barnsley. BIG VAL'S RED n WHITE ARMY!!!
    Tha not daft red and white army.

One further not on this match. I’ve just watch the highlights on YouTube and their second goal was offside.
    It doesn’t make any difference to the result but it could have a bearing on goal difference.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345