So it's a visit to another of our less than historically happy hunting grounds , that said this fixture is taking place at St Andrews where we have already won this season .

City are fighting for their Championship lives and no doubt Robins will have his troops organised and well prepared for tomorrow's game .

Robins always struck me as a cautious type when he managed us and I suspect he'll play a tight and cagey game tomorrow .

He'd take a point tomorrow if offered before KO of that I'm fairly certain .

Robins is also the exact type of manager who will play the game rather than be influenced his team are at home .

What I mean by that is he won't be afraid to play the way we've found opposition teams playing at Oakwell in order to nullify us .

There's a significant reason our away record is so impressive and that's because the home teams believe they have to play their normal game .

Tomorrow I suspect it will be different .

To tell the truth a point will do me tomorrow too and maintain that five point gap over Reading with four games to play .

On the other hand a win tomorrow and I believe we are home and dry and the only question is which play off place we will finish .