+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Something is brewing?

Not a conspiracy theorist EV its just I do not believe what I hear without digging into the details. It comes from many quarters of being fed BS...Work, Media, adverts. People tend to give you what you want to hear like most politicians but actually wide off the mark. People say to me at work, oh this part is a reject, i simply ask, have you actually measured it, is it to drawing, often the answer is no, people state gut feelings or state what other people have said and not fact!
    I'm sure this will come out in time and will be an interesting read, it will all fit together and we will all say "why did I not see that" it was obvious!

Yep BS is the standard level of all media and so called proffessional journalism these days, its getting to the point now were when watching or hearing the news instead of taking an interest in the world around us my first thought is, who fed them that and why? Sad state of affairs.

If enough BS is spouted, then eventually, some of it will come true. Even a stopped clock is right, twice a day.

As for conspiracies? Resting Jack for 3months just for City, fuxing up our end of season, and Gerrard leaving Rangers for us, are nothing but conspiracy theories. As with most conspiracy theories, they can’t be proven, either way, leaving the authors free from even more derision.

This whole episode with Jack is a circus on a Beckhamesque scale. It’s trendy to comment on Jack, it’s trendy to be linked to a comment about him, trendy to ‘like’ a comment. I just wish it was sorted one way or the other asap, so all these ‘ITK’ cretins can crawl back under their virtual rocks.

The World’s gone.

When the marketing of lies became trendy. Pushing the lie loudly over and over until it's spinning that fast you can't really tell what it is anymore.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)