+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Something is brewing?

Something is brewing?

So much talk now of Grealish and Man City, talk of A 99 million buy out clause that City will meet but also talk of two Names coming into Villa both around 40 million. Tammy and Buendina. With the club announcing huge losses, it would appear cashing in now on Jack is the only way to finance these deals? Not a bad trade off although I would rather keep Jack. Could this be the reason Villa are resting him so as not to risk the deal? It is also against Deano's wishes and this is why Gerrard has been mentioned? For me the end of season cannot come quick enough, there are too many rumours and questions to be answered. Lets hear what is said when we play Citeh on Wednesday!

So, reading between the lines of all that.

Jack is staying.
    Tammy is going elsewhere.
    Norwich are keeping their version of Jack.
    And Gerrard will manage Rangers in the Champions League.

Rumours are not good for the head, this far from the end of the season, Dave.

Sit back, kick back, and chill mate.

Good advice, down goes another beer while watching the FA cup semi, cannot see me staying awake during the second half.....boring😴

Paper talk mate - whilst football is a business there are times when a special player comes along and is the club, do City really need such a player when they are utterly dominant other than to stop them from going to a rival? Jack to us is what Messi is to Barcelona, if I'm wrong and he decides his future lies elsewhere then so be it - he's been brilliant for us, got us up & kept us there.

From Listening to the gutter press, you would almost think we have been relegated as claims of 'Monster bids' are ciming in for: Martynez 40 mill. Konsa 40 mill, Watkins 50 mill and Jack 100 mill. Funny how most of them are directed towards Manchester!
    It does not help with Ex players quoting 'in the know' Gossip messers; Hutton and Hendrie.. i still thouhh, there is only one club who could afford Jack, like Barry and Delph, he would go!

Shows how far we have come and how some players have improved when 4 players are priced at our total spend under the NSWE group, I dont think they are going to be to worried about the anounced losses, as for Hutts et al, they are paid to spout itk bull****e and probably **** themselves laughing at what the media will swallow without the slightest proof. I do agree City are the only club that could potentially afford Jack and also the only premier club he would go to I think, I just cant see them spending that much on one player at the moment, unless it was a like for like for Aguero which Jack isnt.

Well according to the latest reports of a Super League, we may see a lot of players jumping ship.....this move is very dangerous for the game!

Not so sure tbh as it’s a lot of money for someone who probably hasn’t got the best stats injury wise for the last few years ? Bloody hope not as lately we’ve seen for are own eyes how much we need him..

Looking back on this thread from April. Its been pretty obvious about this Gtealish deal and maybe my theory about resting him for 3 months to not jeopardise the deal looks like it was true!
    We've all been had.......

More likely one of life's weird coincidences, than Mystic Meg, mate. Still, you called it, so fair fux to you.

I do worry how your conspiracy riddled mind works tho, mate

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)