+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 14 of 31 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: Match Thread vs. Eastleigh 17.04.21 [NL]

Enough is enough!!

Well, I've seen some cr@p in my time supporting Notts, I'm afraid that pish poor performance is right up there.

Utterly, utterly dire.

Everyone involved in that performance should hang their heads in shame.

Quote Originally Posted by jackal2 View Post
    No football professional should be on Twitter, or arguably any social media. Therein madness lies!
    I was just going to say that myself. Has this twitter squabbling happened already? If so, that's pathetic.

Quote Originally Posted by KCNotts View Post
    I'm not saying that? Ardley's squad are playing very poorly for their new manager.

Also...is it fair to call him a clueless idiot after 3 weeks? He has coached international players at a good standard.

Honestly, i was accused of being negative and unbalanced in my view under Ardley. But some of you have lost your heads.
    Of course it's not fair, it's classic #pitchfork behaviour.

KC you were accused of being negative and biased in your view of Ardley because you were. Very negative, very often.

Feels like today is very much the turning point in the wrong direction. It's been coming for some time, but dropping out of the top 7 is the sure sign Notts have now got momentum in reverse.

Let's hope that in the next few years to come we won't be looking back to this season wondering what we were complaining about when we still had a club in the top half of the division with no worries about relegation to tier 6.

Quote Originally Posted by Stan Marshall View Post
    Reeves has been dreadful
    What happened there Stan? You stopped writing after half the sentence..... You missed
    a) For a long time
    b) Since he's been here

Absolutely pitiful. Relegation standard football. If Birch is entirely blameless, what's the point of him being here.
    So far he's cost us a cup final and took us from a comfortable fourth to outside the playoffs having lost three in a week for the first time since we've been in this league.

I'm not blaming the players - I think they wanted to compete for promotion...

The incomers have completely sabotaged their efforts, by picking the wrong players in the wrong line ups while sucking all the confidence out of each and every one of them

Quote Originally Posted by MancMagpie View Post
    The only positive I can think of is that Allardyce lost a load of games in his first 15 or 20. Then we went up the year after that.
    There is no positive whatsoever in losing 3 games in a row in this league.

Page 14 of 31 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast