+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Match Thread vs. Eastleigh 17.04.21 [NL]

I think that Knight should be used as an impact player coming on a sub - not yet convinced he deserves a start ahead of Enzio or Rodrigues

Where is the on-field leadership? Is anyone bothered?

Quote Originally Posted by wiseoldmagpie View Post
    How can professional football be this bad?
    The wife is painting in the kitchen. I think I'll go and watch that dry for something to do while the match is on.

Slater said earlier that he wondered what fans in the ground would make of it? To be honest, more of this and there won't be many.

Quote Originally Posted by wiseoldmagpie View Post
    Where is the on-field leadership? Is anyone bothered?
    Bring back Doyle. Bring back Enzio. Bring back Ardley.

Watching the stream in sunny Sheffield. Beers on the go, lovely weather, window open and fan blowing in cool Yorkshire air is all very pleasant.

Just a shame about the football.

IB hasn't said anything I've disagreed with in his press conferences and interviews, but unfortunately all the stuff about being braver with the ball, playing with purpose and playing football higher up the pitch are things these players are either unable or unwilling to do. Far too much of the play is in our half among Slocombe, the centre backs and Reeves, all in front of Eastleigh and pathetically easy to defend against. Chicksen is the latest set piece taker apparently unable to put a decent ball in. Central midfield looks weak - not really contributing to attacks and not really disrupting the other team either.

Unless something changes you can forget about play offs.
    Last edited by SlockyNCFC; 17-04-2021 at 12:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 1955pie View Post
    Bring back Doyle. Bring back Enzio. Bring back Ardley.
    Bring back Fullarton??

Reeves has been absolutely pointless so far. Sloppy passing and 95% of them heading backwards.

This is dreadful. Eastleigh will get a chance at some stage!

Reeves has to be the most frustrating player in this team - Has opportunities to play in Chicksen and goes backwards - He then tries the Hollywood pass when it's not on and it goes out / back to Eastleigh - He reminds me of the Sunday League central midfielder who thinks he's Gazza 😡

Page 4 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast