+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: has anyone noticed...

Quote Originally Posted by renno View Post
    that we get a lot of folk slagging off our team style of play, set up etc yet hve a look at the formations of alot of these teams today in the games - a 3 CB 4 midfielders and 3 up top.

Like Oscar Wilde said

“Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery that mediocrity can pay to greatness'

I will say no more!!!
    Av always said if you do exactly the same as someone else you'll get exactly the same results Antony robbins youtube is wnere you'll find him fantastic motivator. Are advantages are youth and a desire to succeed were at luv 40 at the minute weve a few more before we can say game set match prem.

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    They only criticise the clubs who win games of football renno .

Nobody says feck all about Wycombe other than patronise Ainsworth despite the fact he manages a team of thugs .
    We were harder twice.

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    People "love Val" because his sh1te to watch hoofball has ground out a number of odd goal wins this season. I remember when the Morgan/Blackwell stuff was quite rightly slated on here.

It's a short term view and not for me.

Opinions are like arseoyles.
    If there full of poo why av 1 lol

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    If they are all playing hoofball using this formation I fear for the future of football when crowds return. As the club's Media Officer said recently on BBS, "It's a tough watch".
    Weve a chance wi it this yr its not going to be like this forever teams are not going to pay top money for players for energy alone we need to show talent mate.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12