+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: has anyone noticed...

has anyone noticed...

that we get a lot of folk slagging off our team style of play, set up etc yet hve a look at the formations of alot of these teams today in the games - a 3 CB 4 midfielders and 3 up top.

Like Oscar Wilde said

“Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery that mediocrity can pay to greatness'

I will say no more!!!

Quote Originally Posted by renno View Post
    that we get a lot of folk slagging off our team style of play, set up etc yet hve a look at the formations of alot of these teams today in the games - a 3 CB 4 midfielders and 3 up top.

Like Oscar Wilde said

“Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery that mediocrity can pay to greatness'

I will say no more!!!
    They only criticise the clubs who win games of football renno .

Nobody says feck all about Wycombe other than patronise Ainsworth despite the fact he manages a team of thugs .

Quote Originally Posted by renno View Post

Like Oscar Wilde said

I will say no more!!!
    If they are all playing hoofball using this formation I fear for the future of football when crowds return. As the club's Media Officer said recently on BBS, "It's a tough watch".

Not my knd of Football , but it's winning game's , Revie's Leeds wernt easy on the eye remember ?

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Not my knd of Football , but it's winning game's , Revie's Leeds wernt easy on the eye remember ?
    People "love Val" because his sh1te to watch hoofball has ground out a number of odd goal wins this season. I remember when the Morgan/Blackwell stuff was quite rightly slated on here.

It's a short term view and not for me.

Opinions are like arseoyles.

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    People "love Val" because his sh1te to watch hoofball has ground out a number of odd goal wins this season. I remember when the Morgan/Blackwell stuff was quite rightly slated on here.

It's a short term view and not for me.

Opinions are like arseoyles.
    Eh , thas lost mi theer

Compared to 96/97 its a hard watch at times , it's unfair to compare this to 99/2000 because we had one of the best budgets in the championship at that time .

We are 6th in the championship on a handful of nothing with five games to go and broken a number of club records .

You get away with our style because of what the teams achieved .

You wouldn't if we were continuously losing football games .

It's that simple really and at the end of the day we all want our team to win .

Playing nice football and losing is naive , other than Norwich , Brentford , Reading and Bournemouth you'd struggle to find a team in the championship who plays so called decent football .

We are the best of the shytehouses in a division of shytehouses .

Interesting to note that one or two posters on here especially last season were looking at the shytehouse clubs in the championship and pointing the way forward .

Where there's principles , hypocrisy isn't too far behind .

Eh , thas lost mi theer
    Opinions are like arseoyles, we all ev wun.

I entta clue what Animal ez posted forra while cos he is on my ignore list from the day he put my posts on his ignore list, so apologies if the arseoyle comment is repeated. Similarly his laughing groupy is also on ignore.
    Last edited by SBRed48; 17-04-2021 at 06:26 PM.

Wohhh things are getting exciting on here now, its like an appallingly bad soap opera based on a mucky farm!.

No this football is not popular and when its not working its awful to watch. We do want to see some good stuff and whats annoying is we know the team can do it when they try. I still think its wrong though when other losing players and managers and fans say we're just one dimensional, and can only go direct and hoooff it all the time!.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast