+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: O/T Amazon firestick TV

O/T Amazon firestick TV

Anybody any info on them ? Sky /BT sports available on some ?

A fire stick ehh ?, well that's what Id normally call a plank of wood.

It’s not the firestick that get Sky/BT it’s the third party 3rd party addons and iptv that’s loaded onto the firestick or Android box that get them which I must add are illegal so its your choice whether you risk using them or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Doggydo View Post
    It’s not the firestick that get Sky/BT it’s the third party 3rd party addons and iptv that’s loaded onto the firestick or Android box that get them which I must add are illegal so its your choice whether you risk using them or not.
    Thanks for that Doggs , SKY has gone up again , so I'm packing them in , been with them year's , nowt for loyalty , only interested in new customer's , they get the good deals

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    A fire stick ehh ?, well that's what Id normally call a plank of wood.
    Thar a Plank

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Thar a Plank
    Am off to shop to get a box o fireleeters. That teks mi back to when aworra nipper.

Tha reight abart Sky though, all abart gerrin new customers. 20 years av ed it and no decent offers, it just keeps guin up.

Thar a Plank
    Glad you liked that one Roma kid lol, it made me chuckle as I was posting it.

Thanks for that Doggs , SKY has gone up again , so I'm packing them in , been with them year's , nowt for loyalty , only interested in new customer's , they get the good deals
    Roma,

Ive had the same situation and feelings twice in the past.

Some advice if you havent already done this.

Call them 03337594378 ask for them to cancel your account. What you want to achieve is getting through to their customer retention department by telling them its too expensive for you to continue. You can negotiate with them and this retention department have some serious discounts to offer. For example, I have entertainment, full sport, HD sport, multiroom and two Q boxes for £46 through doing what I have explained.

Hope this helps you.

Ethel

Thanks for info Eths ,

GOOD LUCK.

give it a go