There must have been a payment for the Newport goalie to dive away from the ball,, as well as bribing the ref. United are going up, i just hope it results in playing 46 games next year, and losing 46 in div 1. Not much else will relieve the tedium.

United played Newport, we first played them in the 1950s, and still play them today. Peterborough v Northampton yesterday, thats about a millionth time that game has been played.

Nothing really changes.

Its true in the upper leagues so. Its youngness that counts.

United getting into the league in 1970, when i was thir**** was like winning several lotteries, now it counts for nothing. The fa cup semi finals are an exercise in watching grass grow. You cant have fish and chips every day, by the time you hit my age it does pall. Connecting the dots means tomorrow is just like today, and yesterday.

Corruption would help, like bribes, throwing games, bent refs, serious fouling, including fouling the pitch during a game, in full public view.

A Cambridge player getting the ball, and shooting at his own goal, several times, making out its all a big mistake.

A Cambridge player deliberately punching the ref. A cambridge player smoking on the pitch and ignoring the game. Id pay to watch that, as long as its out of the ordinary.

Going up is passe.

Viv of Kings Parade.

Losing 46 games?, im first for a season ticket.