+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Struber Moaning Again

Struber Moaning Again

About the recruitment he's had delivered to him in New York .

A bit of a pattern emerging here with Gerhard .

Don't get me wrong I totally respect the job he did here last season and I think he's an excellent coach but he doesn't half come across as a fella who likes to moan when he doesn't get everything he wants and disappointingly uses the media to make it known .

https://www.onceametro.com/2021/4/17...s-ever-coached

I think his main moan at Barnsley was that he didn’t have the strikers.
    And he was right to moan - because we didn’t - and that nearly cost us relegation.
    IMO - the FULL squad was only put together last January.

Quote Originally Posted by Young_Nudger View Post
    I think his main moan at Barnsley was that he didn’t have the strikers.
    And he was right to moan - because we didn’t - and that nearly cost us relegation.
    IMO - the FULL squad was only put together last January.
    Val had us halfway up the championship with exactly the same players Struber had .

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Val had us halfway up the championship with exactly the same players Struber had .
    I said it at the time-he’d had his head turned before RBNY came knocking, the only reason he didn’t get the Stendel boooit is because of the £££ in compensation (allegedly!)

He served us a purpose, we served him one. I hope he’s enjoying his bigger pay cheques and boho shabby chic up cycled cosmopolitan Shyte in the US of A

Quote Originally Posted by renno View Post
    I said it at the time-he’d had his head turned before RBNY came knocking, the only reason he didn’t get the Stendel boooit is because of the £££ in compensation (allegedly!)

He served us a purpose, we served him one. I hope he’s enjoying his bigger pay cheques and boho shabby chic up cycled cosmopolitan Shyte in the US of A
    Tha reight.

Struber for the Sheff Ure job next year maybe, when Heckya*rse gets sacked for being over rated. 😁

Another thing for me as well with struber was he had it pretty much his own way with chien and co-breaking transfer policy on recruitment etc

Yet stendel was far more deserving of being backed, not just because of the promotion, but in how we achieved it and for the first time in years probably giving alot of fans their mojo back and actually looking forward to a game of football

........ I can see similar problems down the line with Val.
    No matter what happens at the end of this season Val will be demanding that he gets the players to either:
    1) Compete in the Premier.
    2) Finish the job he started this season and get promoted next season.

Consequently there is likely to be a clash between Val and the owners this summer.
    If Val doesn’t get what he wants after showing what he can do then we could lose Val.

Fans on here were gushing with praise for Struber in the nine games after lockdarn and especially after the Brentford game.

A year is a long time in football.

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    About the recruitment he's had delivered to him in New York .

A bit of a pattern emerging here with Gerhard .

Don't get me wrong I totally respect the job he did here last season and I think he's an excellent coach but he doesn't half come across as a fella who likes to moan when he doesn't get everything he wants and disappointingly uses the media to make it known .

https://www.onceametro.com/2021/4/17...s-ever-coached
    Av never seen a bloke cry before who nearly made me cry.it wa brilliant. He saved us.if anyone goes on about wigans points deduction wigan signed moore there cant av been many clubs in for him can they? Wigan.
    So we would av still had moore.........