+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Birmingham City Post Match Thoughts

And Tony Stewart is basically trying to fool us all into believing he is serious about us ever being anything but canon fodder in this league ,he as learned nothing over the last few occasions we have been in this league absolutely nothing , it may well be a long time before we get the chance again , and we have just thrown it away this season....we gave Wood an extension to a contract because we know it's going to be in league 1 anyway ! This club Is not worth watching and supporting any longer....we know well in advance what we are going to get ,and it's the same crap served up every time we get into the Championship ...I vote with my feet and money ...I will not be watching League 1 football next season ....I will find something else to do ...Like mow the lawn ....It's more entertaining anyway

Style of football rubbish, tactically rubbish, results rubbish and management team not good enough it's time for a change and a fresh start in league 1.

I knew all game that Birmingham would win ...I just knew it ,had this gut feeling we just throw it away every time !

If Warne looked crest fallen ,how the hell does he think we feel ,we support this club for much longer and we pay to support them ...he gets paid to do so ....and then he makes stupid decisions like putting a so called player on the pitch named Hurst ....How in hell is he a football manager when he can't even see he'd be better putting TS on the pitch than Hurst !!

All the games this week against the teams around us ..Wycombe 0-3 Coventry 0-1 and now Birmingham 0-1 not even a goal how can we be so crap and even think we have a chance of avoiding relegation again !!

I was baffled by the subs. Warne says Robertson had a problem. Ladapo was looking dangerous, Robertson and S McDonald were steady and keeping them at bay.

When Hirst and Wiles came on I got really worried (hate to say it about Wiles but he doesn't fill me with confidence). Hirst is never gunna score. Why bring him on?

Ive not been impressed with Ihiekwe or Crooks recently. If Crooks is too tired to put in a cross then surely he is the one to be subbed.

I've not been too critical of Warne in the past but I think he contributed to our defeat with his decision making.

Back to league 1 next season.

Quote Originally Posted by Nardendee View Post
    Hands up all those who knew Birmingham would score?
    Tactically inept. 13 home defeats. Just think about that. How can we say we were unlucky?
    The league is that rubbish that other teams keep giving us a chance and we don’t take it.
    Amazingly we could still have a chance, but I think we are done now.
    Tbh I didn’t, I thought it was going to be a draw but hoping we’d score , I’m just totally ****ed off with how long it took for subs to be made.

I cannot believe many miller fans didn't see this coming .We werent good enough to be promoted last season. I believe if the season had not been postponed due to Covid, we would not have been promoted. Now my prediction has come true. Tight TS, mismanagement by warne, always praising the opposition. They are supposed to be championship players 90 minutes of football with a squad of 20 plus players giving an excuse that their legs are tired. Well at least you didnt have to buy a season ticket.

The club may well be back in League 1 ...but they will lose supporters now and I don't mean a few , we will soon be back to 3500 attendances and I won't be one of those ...If we go down I'm finished with it once and for all ....it's simply not worth the stress or effort anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Shark27 View Post
    I was baffled by the subs. Warne says Robertson had a problem. Ladapo was looking dangerous, Robertson and S McDonald were steady and keeping them at bay.

When Hirst and Wiles came on I got really worried (hate to say it about Wiles but he doesn't fill me with confidence). Hirst is never gunna score. Why bring him on?

Ive not been impressed with Ihiekwe or Crooks recently. If Crooks is too tired to put in a cross then surely he is the one to be subbed.

I've not been too critical of Warne in the past but I think he contributed to our defeat with his decision making.

Back to league 1 next season.

The answer to the hirst sub which warne said he thought he could trouble Birmingham with his pace...

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast