+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Stewart promises major change

Stewart promises major change

Tony Stewart told Talksport that he and manager Paul Warne had identified necessary changes after today's latest disaster. From now on players will drink Ovaltine and not Horlicks when the manager tucks them in at night and as a real mark of displeasure the little wool bobbles will be removed from hot water bottles. When asked if he felt more investment in the team was need Stewart appeared to faint and the interview was curtailed.

Do they still sell Ovaltine and Horlicks ?

Quote Originally Posted by wendun View Post
    Tony Stewart told Talksport that he and manager Paul Warne had identified necessary changes after today's latest disaster. From now on players will drink Ovaltine and not Horlicks when the manager tucks them in at night and as a real mark of displeasure the little wool bobbles will be removed from hot water bottles. When asked if he felt more investment in the team was need Stewart appeared to faint and the interview was curtailed.
    Change the record fool.

Quote Originally Posted by wendun View Post
    I love you Weldum but like most people that I've ever loved I wish never to hear from them again

Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post
    I love you Weldum but like most people that I've ever loved I wish never to hear from them again
    Frog's gone rogue! Look out!

Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post
    Frog, I disagreed with people on here who said you were an egotistical prat who jumped ship to run a parish council in France. Perhaps I was wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by Townerslovechild View Post
    Change the record fool.
    You are certainly the biggest and most boring dick ever to sully MM. Get lost idiot.