+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: European Super ( Greed ) League

Quote Originally Posted by Arblasterfromthepast View Post
    Lol. I knew you wouldn't let me down SB.
    Aar think Mister Lee is the Mister Big behind all this European Super League carry on. Sat in a dark room wi a pair of shades on pulling the strings in the background. All the world sees of him is a rare, coded tweet saying "Go Barnsley", which sets Operation Profit in motion. "Conway" is the name of his enforcer to get things sorted.

If all this came off and the super six were playing their super league fixtures in midweek the premier league will be turned upside down because all the super six clubs will be playing their super six second string players in the meaningless league games because the incentive of winning the Premiership will have gone.
    The UEFA should have the balls to say “by all means join your super league but your out of English football for good” but I’m not holding my breath on that one.

Promote current top 6 from Championship earsy , AV IT ,,

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Promote current top 6 from Championship earsy , AV IT ,,
    Mister Lee likey.

That Peter Kay advert for John Smiths allus comes to my mind when a Barnsley player approaches the ball. "Avvit. O' Yes".

(Google "Peter Kay Ave it")
    Last edited by SBRed48; 19-04-2021 at 02:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    Aar think Mister Lee is the Mister Big behind all this European Super League carry on. Sat in a dark room wi a pair of shades on pulling the strings in the background. All the world sees of him is a rare, coded tweet saying "Go Barnsley", which sets Operation Profit in motion. "Conway" is the name of his enforcer to get things sorted.
    Conspiracys whos really running societys the eye is watching working with the aliens. A watch em all.

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    It's flawed from the outset in my opinion , a 12 club league with no relegation playing the same teams 4 times a season .

Just imagine the amount of dead rubber games .

This thing won't be as popular as they think it will .

Once the tv audience figures start to plummet in two years or so time then the money starts to dry up .

European football only works well because it's a side dish to domestic football , something different midweek .

It doesn't stack up as a stand alone product .

The owners of these clubs are completely deluded and have no understanding of the product they own

Sign up by all means and away you go but once your gone you stay gone and there is no route back when it goes tyts up .

Si thi .
    Yep.
    Who’s going to watch it ?
    Are you ?
    I won’t be.
    There’s no competition within that league - doesn't these clubs realise the English Leagues are so much admired because of the COMPETITION within them.
    Take that away and there’s nothing much left.

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    Mister Lee likey.

That Peter Kay advert for John Smiths allus comes to my mind when a Barnsley player approaches the ball. "Avvit. O' Yes".

(Google "Peter Kay Ave it")
    A luvvit ball barncin on garages

Scousers changing words to there Anthem " you'll evta walk alone , you'll evta walk alone " greedy bastuds !

Am still waiting for a robust denunciation of this proposal from Barnsley FC.

BFC owners may have strong links with the American MLS model and investors in the Pacific Media Group who could well gain from games being broadcast in Asia but I am sure they will put this aside and condemn this proposal.

Quote Originally Posted by Redrascal View Post
    I wish we could all talk rather than having to read its me not you animal.
    Its me aswell.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast