+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Were having a great season

Were having a great season

No doom and gloom we no we have to sell players who would sell who. i think we'd get top dollor for helic but hell keep getting better and he's an international but weve a replacement in d1ck itching. this is if were still in same league.no mention mowatt.

Id try keep mowat and the back 3. I would say back 5 but the 2 wingbacks will probably go mid prem unfortunately

Quote Originally Posted by BarnsleyDaft View Post
    Id try keep mowat and the back 3. I would say back 5 but the 2 wingbacks will probably go mid prem unfortunately
    I think its over with mowatt unfortunately and said no mowatt to be mentioned so nxt time tha does wat that told or tha gonna get a knuckle sandwich well mi Zimmer frame.hes gone hope he dont start phoning are players up telling them are much he's on braggin.do you not think styles would be better there? Someone who can drive us forward hang around outside of area cos left or right foot hes not bad.just seen who am replying to we cant call thee daft pal summat wrong there.

When it comes to the reds ill always be daft.

Quote Originally Posted by BarnsleyDaft View Post
    When it comes to the reds ill always be daft.
    Am same, mi dad says am not paying that for a football match. Higgy fetched him back; but he'll pay it for one player.
    Man utd always been his first team went to watch the great late George best but used to take me to watch tarn wen glavin wa playin used to sit me on concrete dug out to left of west stand. Might be worth us keeping are best players thinkin abart it.
    The wa a player 4 swansea cant remember his name but am sure fans were paying most his wages with shirt sales.

Quote Originally Posted by Redrascal View Post
    Am same, mi dad says am not paying that for a football match. Higgy fetched him back; but he'll pay it for one player.
    Man utd always been his first team went to watch the great late George best but used to take me to watch tarn wen glavin wa playin used to sit me on concrete dug out to left of west stand. Might be worth us keeping are best players thinkin abart it.
    The wa a player 4 swansea cant remember his name but am sure fans were paying most his wages with shirt sales.
    Lee trundle wa his name.