+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Nicoliar calls

Quote Originally Posted by Taintedice View Post
    Lowest recorded rates of infant mortality ever recorded, lowest rates of stillbirth and other mortalities. You'd think the right-wing cranks would be happy with that at least.
    Just picked up this comment Taintedice. Quite correct but the UK has lower rates which mean that Scotland could do better. I am happy that Scotland is improving in this area yet we are behind other areas of the UK. Not everyone who disagrees with independence is a right wing crank, as I think you will discover when there is a resurgence in Scottish Labour.

Quote Originally Posted by BCram View Post
    Just picked up this comment Taintedice. Quite correct but the UK has lower rates which mean that Scotland could do better. I am happy that Scotland is improving in this area yet we are behind other areas of the UK. Not everyone who disagrees with independence is a right wing crank, as I think you will discover when there is a resurgence in Scottish Labour.
    🤣🤣🤣 anyone right of Stalin is a a right wing crank to the BLM supporting baby box brigade.

Yes sir I can boogie to replace the red flag.😂

Sorry but that isn't correct, for one thing, the UK isn't a country. Scotland and England appear to have similar rates, then again, most of England hasn't suffered 50 years of unionist neglect especially in its richer parts where infant mortality is historically lower. And why does everything have to revolve around independence, who even mentioned it. Thanks for the laugh about 'Scottish' labour though, if they are having a resurgence, they're doing a lot better than their counterparts down south!
    Last edited by Taintedice; 20-04-2021 at 02:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    ������ anyone right of Stalin is a a right wing crank to the BLM supporting baby box brigade.

Yes sir I can boogie to replace the red flag.��
    Anyone who supports the 'Scottish Family Party' is definitely a right-wing crank, know anyone like that

Anyone who supports the 'Scottish Family Party' is definitely a right-wing crank, know anyone like that
    Quite a few......

Not surprised. Do they offer baby boxes?

Not surprised. Do they offer baby boxes?
    They do offer safety at school for children, and not the brainwashing shyte about gender they are being taught just now

Yeah but what are they going to do about the deficit

Yeah but what are they going to do about the deficit
    At last, you agree that there is a deficit! This is real progress and a very welcome display of sanity. Well done. Now let's discuss how we can solve it.

At last, you agree that there is a deficit! This is real progress and a very welcome display of sanity. Well done. Now let's discuss how we can solve it.
    That was a schoolboy error.

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)