+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Nicoliar calls

Quote Originally Posted by BCram View Post
    At last, you agree that there is a deficit! This is real progress and a very welcome display of sanity. Well done. Now let's discuss how we can solve it.
    I was being sarcastic

Anyway, I've no idea what the UK deficit has to do with HR elections, which the SFP are contesting, on a platform of banning women from playing golf

Think there is more corruption that needs questioning. Communist scientist at the heart of SAGE. Rross you were right. There is a conspiracy to shut down Britain and bring about revolution. Hitchens has great article today. Feeling quite pleased that there does seem to be some substance to the behavioural warfare that has been used against the British public. Has Nicola been aware of this?

Think there is more corruption that needs questioning. Communist scientist at the heart of SAGE. Rross you were right. There is a conspiracy to shut down Britain and bring about revolution. Hitchens has great article today. Feeling quite pleased that there does seem to be some substance to the behavioural warfare that has been used against the British public. Has Nicola been aware of this?
    Yeah....as I say if people think they ain't locking us up again they haven't really been paying attention.

Hitchens is the dogs *******s, him and Neil Oliver both know the score.

I see the SNP say Nicoliar has saved us and that's why we are "opening up".....opening up....lol leavel 3....the wee dentist still insisting we can't go on our holibobs.🙄

Hitchens saw the dangers early and was stunned when the press and the influential classes went along.......I fully expect furlough to be extended again and temp emergency measures to be extended in August.

Think he said a couple of weeks ago the "war" is really over you can only win your own small personal battles now.

Sad times just don't seem quite so bad at the minute cause the sun is shining but I genuinely don't expect anything like normality again.

The Russell Group of universities are fighting back too. Cancel culture is the antithesis of free speech and radical thought so we are not alone.

The Russell Group of universities are fighting back too. Cancel culture is the antithesis of free speech and radical thought so we are not alone.
    Scariest line in his article.....really hits the nail......."As such a dissenter, I can say with certainty, that the Govt completely crushed my side in the argument. Most people still don't even know what we think"

Utterly brilliant and you can replace covid with BLM, LGBT, Climate change etc etc etc....no other opinions are allowed.....that's the way control is won.

From day one it was clearly an exercise in social control.

Now who was it said that over 12 months ago? But of course others knew better, you know, the ones you hear very little from now.

Just the 5500 deaths per day happening in india right now but it's all still a hoax.

The D-Anon rivalling their Q counterparts for madness. Hitchens absolutely eviscerated on social media today, great to watch.

What the phukk has happened to you, you expect this from the other two not the voice of reason???

Quote Originally Posted by Deeranged View Post
    From day one it was clearly an exercise in social control.

Now who was it said that over 12 months ago? But of course others knew better, you know, the ones you hear very little from now.
    And now they think....."that was easy, let's have it all the time"........Johnson....cowardly, Nicoliar....Corrupt opportunist as ****....Hancock....evil.....sage....mad....leitch. ...🙄...MSM....hopeless...public sector workers....this is fine....nhs....basically shut down.....auld folk...scared witless....

Mix it all together.....and bake for 14 months.

Quote Originally Posted by Taintedice View Post
    What the phukk has happened to you, you expect this from the other two not the voice of reason???
    Just putting forward ideas from sources that you and others might not read. Is it not reasonable to question your own thinking? I think you are wrong to continually claim that covid denying is the basis of those who question the way that covid is being dealt with.

India is a disaster and absolutely no one is saying anything other. The initial wave did not appear so virulent as this second wave and everyone had thought that there must have been something in the population that prevented the virus from taking hold in the way it has done for this second wave.

The way that this country has operated has been by consent. The public vote for people to lead the policies and decision making in parliament. We agree to obey their laws because that's the way it works. If we don't like them we can vote for another lot to try and do better. In Scotland it is a wee bit different because there are people who prefer to vote for the SNP whilst not wanting to leave the Union. This election seems to me to be about deciding if you really want independence then vote for the SNP, if you don't want independence then do not vote for either the SNP or the Greens.

It appears to me that this democratic process is under attack, and instead of all our best brains trying to work out a lockdown free approach to living with covid, their efforts are being channelled into finding ways to enforce lockdowns.

It seems entirely reasonable to ask for a future plan that relies on an approqach to dealing with covid without lockdowns.

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)