+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Nicoliar calls

Nicoliar calls

For UK wide enquiry into the handling of covid.

Why no Scottish enquiry.....after all we all took different routes let's have separate enquiries.....lets see where the SNP and Greens went right and badly wrong.

Stop hiding behind the big boy you ****ing corrupt wee Ned.

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    For UK wide enquiry into the handling of covid.

Why no Scottish enquiry.....after all we all took different routes let's have separate enquiries.....lets see where the SNP and Greens went right and badly wrong.

Stop hiding behind the big boy you ****ing corrupt wee Ned.
    The cults (sp) will back her.

Quote Originally Posted by noahrab View Post
    The cults (sp) will back her.
    Every day she stands up to tell the world "It's my ba".....then wants everyone to look away when the enquiries start.

She wants to shield behind Boris.....pity she never shielded folk in care homes.

Rross, it's politics. If you think the SNP have run an effective government during this term I would like some examples. For me they have been bailed out by the Greens. That makes the Greens an even bigger threat to democracy because they are not directly elected by anyone.

Asking for a tory to have an inquiry into tory corruption and incompetence, who knew she had such a great sense of humour

Quote Originally Posted by BCram View Post
    Rross, it's politics. If you think the SNP have run an effective government during this term I would like some examples. For me they have been bailed out by the Greens. That makes the Greens an even bigger threat to democracy because they are not directly elected by anyone.
    They haven't, I don't.

As corrupt an administration as this country will ever see.

The union jocks have lost the last 3 inquiries into covid and Britain's most popular politician, better luck next time eh

Quote Originally Posted by BCram View Post
    Lowest recorded rates of infant mortality ever recorded, lowest rates of stillbirth and other mortalities. You'd think the right-wing cranks would be happy with that at least.

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    They haven't, I don't.

As corrupt an administration as this country will ever see.
    The cults (sp) won’t agree.

Quote Originally Posted by noahrab View Post
    The cults (sp) won’t agree.
    Nae surprise

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)