+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: todays the day

todays the day

when people show their hands regarding this supergreed crap.

Madrid president claims the clubs cant be kicked out of the CL etc by law.

He said the agreement made with the founder clubs is binding so nobody can back out??

Fifa today are to issue a statement of intent, but they are just as greedy as the breakaway clubs, Fifa want to create a world cup for clubs and need these teams to be involved. Corrupt b*stards as well.

The 14 PL clubs are meeting today to discuss the route to take regarding the "big 6"

I say let the greedy baskets get on with it. If it doesn't succeed or any of the ex-prems are sick of coming bottom or near bottom of the new greedy league and want to return to proper, sane competition then let them come back with the proviso that they restart at the lowest level possible and then have to prove their way through the leagues by honest promotion back to the prem.

That is if they could all do that, remember, I think it was the last season we went down, and quite a bit into the season we were second bottom and below us was the mighty Spuds.

I may have got the season it happened wrong, but it did happen around about then.

Quote Originally Posted by TANYA_ View Post

The 14 PL clubs are meeting today to discuss the route to take regarding the "big 6"
    Is our representative there to make the tea ?

Quote Originally Posted by Kal View Post
    Don't think he even knows enough to be good at tea making.

Quote Originally Posted by Kal View Post

can you imagine how smug Ashley and Charnley will be towards Masters and Hoffman today.

If im correct, for the clubs to make any decisions impacting the PL structure and punishments etc, it needs to have 14 clubs in agreement.

The big 6 not invited leaves 14, i wonder what fat Mike and Penfold say

can you imagine how smug Ashley and Charnley will be towards Masters and Hoffman today.

If im correct, for the clubs to make any decisions impacting the PL structure and punishments etc, it needs to have 14 clubs in agreement.

They shouldn't even bother turning up after what the Prem did regarding our takeover. They have caused a lot of this themselves anyway. They have consistently let the same clubs get richer and richer they have consistently let them clubs create a divide with the rest of the League and consistently not given two Fu(ks about the rest of us. They have done all this and now these clubs have made it clear they couldn't care less about the league or who runs it. I think it's comical what's happening.

Not sure what fatso would say (if he's even there) Penfold is easy. 'one sugar or two' ?

EPL - 20 clubs, two thirds majority needed to get shît done (66.66%), 6 renegade clubs - 30%, 14 remaining clubs - 70%. If one of the 14 remaining clubs votes with the renegades, this gives 35% & 65% so the critical bar of two thirds won’t be reached. Dumb & Dumber could play a blinder here and fùck the EPL over once and for all or use it as a bargain chip to get something they want. Will they have the nerve?!!

Quote Originally Posted by bix01 View Post
    EPL - 20 clubs, two thirds majority needed to get shît done (66.66%), 6 renegade clubs - 30%, 14 remaining clubs - 70%. If one of the 14 remaining clubs votes with the renegades, this gives 35% & 65% so the critical bar of two thirds won’t be reached. Dumb & Dumber could play a blinder here and fùck the EPL over once and for all or use it as a bargain chip to get something they want. Will they have the nerve?!!
    nothing would shock me with Ashley. He has definitely got the nerve to play a blinder and bring the takeover into the fold.

I think some of the breakaway clubs will crack and backtrack, Fifa and UEFA are too soft.

Id love the PL to come out and say your all out as of today, then it get backed by the governing bodies and they banned from the world cup etc. Take a proper stand and go at them.

Let Celtic and Rangers Join the PL, have 4 come up from the Chimpo and finish the season now with Leicester as champions.

Keep the CL the same, it will be the best season for decades next year without the greedy feckers in it
    Last edited by TANYA_; 20-04-2021 at 11:34 AM.

teaboy/didhwasher will take a packet of netto biscuits

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)