+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Special One

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

The Special One

Not so special anymore. Just sacked from Spuds.

Weird time to sack him maybe he spoke out against this stupid super league

I look forward to Savage and Sutton plus all the other usual media gobshites coming out and saying how unrealistic the Spurs fans are for wanting him out after only 18 months.

Personally, I think he's a busted flush and has become a parody of himself. Whether his methods don't work any more-players don't take to his style of management or other teams have worked him out-I don't know but I think whatever it was he had, has gone.

And let's not anyone be silly about 'would you take him over Bruce' because I would take a lump of turd over Bruce-not that you'd notice the difference.

There you go again Zippity. Insulting the lump of turd.

Must have spoken up and trashed Levy for joining this Super League.

You never go up against Levy. Player or Manager.

Looking forward to these pundits calling for Bruce to replace Jose, after all he is doing a triffic job at Nufc.

Whatever the reasons... sacking a manager SIX DAYS before a cup final is a ludicrous call....

Quote Originally Posted by waalsendmick View Post
    Whatever the reasons... sacking a manager SIX DAYS before a cup final is a ludicrous call....
    The one thing Mourinho is good at is winning trophies, and that's what Levy wanted when he hired him.

Sacking him now is just disrespectful. If José went against the Super League concept, then Levy should have listened.

Not that I'm a big Mourinho fan, but this is just strange.

He's supposedly told Levy he thinks the idea of this super League is a joke and he wouldn't want to manage a club in it. My respect has gone up a bit for him if this is true.

Klopp has joined Mourinho in stating he wants nothing to so with the super league.. he has stayed that the fans are his employer and he works for them, he has demanded talks with his club...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)