+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Greedy and cynical... that's what I think .....

Greedy and cynical... that's what I think .....

Bout the proposed European super league. What a joke, no promotion, no religation, who is going to watch them, I already heard die-hard fans saying that they will not even step inside their stadiums, However, Boris has said he will do everything he can to stop them, As for me I am happy to see my team play in the Championship, its the best League. I mean look at Sheff Utd, who won 4 games out of 32, did they enjoy their stint in the Premier. The big 6 already very rich just want more money, don't give a toss for the fans.

Quote Originally Posted by claw84 View Post
    Bout the proposed European super league. What a joke, no promotion, no religation, who is going to watch them, I already heard die-hard fans saying that they will not even step inside their stadiums, However, Boris has said he will do everything he can to stop them, As for me I am happy to see my team play in the Championship, its the best League. I mean look at Sheff Utd, who won 4 games out of 32, did they enjoy their stint in the Premier. The big 6 already very rich just want more money, don't give a toss for the fans.
    Them Kants sorry the blunts can fack right off,

Sheffield United statement.

'Following the announcement that 6 Premier League clubs plan to join a breakaway European Super League, Sheffield United demand their immediate expulsion and the reinstatement of our club to the elite division. Our legal team are monitoring the situation'.

Blunts' lawyers are examining footage of Dawson, Diop and Fabianski to determine if we lost deliberately to send them down.

Where there's blame there's a claim.
    Meanwhile, Sean Bean is on the march again. Biscuit donations are welcome!!

Given the reaction throughout Europe the whole concept could collapse before it gets off the ground but the damage has been done.
    How could a supporter of any of the clubs that have signed up see them in the same light again?

Just kick the breakaway six out of the premier and cups,let's get rid of them for good the greedy money mad cnuts.

Chelsea pulled out? Spuds want to be in as it means they won't need a top spot in the prem.
    UEAFA spitting feathers making threats to players?
    Fek off UEFA and Fek off FIFA

All corrupt batids. Doris Bonson asked by the Saudi to sort out the prem as the results weren't going the way he wanted? or summat like that.

FA can fek off too