+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Pivotal Remaining Fixtures.

We win next 3. Party with Norwich last game... happy days

Quote Originally Posted by BarnsleyDaft View Post
    We win next 3. Party with Norwich last game... happy days
    Like huddersfield wen we both stayed up.

I am now worried about us blowing the Play offs, but I'd still happily take our position over Reading's.
    There's no way of predicting results at this stage of the season. And I'm a crap predictor anyway. 😮

The interesting thing for me is that the automatic second place is not decided yet. Watford still have to play Brentford and Swansea I believe so they could easily be caught by one of these clubs if results go against them. Which also means it's likely that Brentford and Swansea will be playing until the end of the season with little opportunity to rest players etc

Quote Originally Posted by Arblasterfromthepast View Post
    The interesting thing for me is that the automatic second place is not decided yet. Watford still have to play Brentford and Swansea I believe so they could easily be caught by one of these clubs if results go against them. Which also means it's likely that Brentford and Swansea will be playing until the end of the season with little opportunity to rest players etc
    Good point Arby , only team in top 7 showing form are Bornmuff ,

Lets av it easy for once.win nxt 2 games.
    If reading only win once in next 2 games they will be on 70pts if we win our nxt 2 we will be on 77pts.that gives us a 7pt lead with 2 games to go. There will be 2 games left meaning 6pts to play for.so nxt saturday we can all take it easy rather than being stressed.is that ok cos i dont do brail.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12