For the Premier league to be crying foul over the Euro league is laughable. Didnt they do the same thing in England?. They have their own management etc.

The pathway way to the top is only there in theory, no club outside the top six has a chance. Rich clubs buy all the good players.

Look at Norwich, promoted again, this time next year, they will come dowm 80% chance, or the year after, look at West Brom. There are a few clubs up and down constantly.

The DELUSION the Norwich fans are under is that getting promoted will result in further success.

There is a divisional gulf within the premier league, as a competition its a joke.

They cant stand in the way of the new euro league, you cant have your bread buttered on both sides. I wont pay a tv subscription for the new euro league, i wont pay for the prem when my sky contract ends, im tired of being accused of being racist through my tv screen, and pay for the privelage.

The football is predictable anyway, and is like watching a five a side among mates. Im glad i was a witness to the golden age of football, the 60s 70s and 80s. Oh, the nineties, thats when the prem started, and fair football ended.

Kiki of Coleridge Road.