+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Killie Away Wednesday 21st April

Quote Originally Posted by ARAbCHNID View Post
    Louie must have been ecstatic with his raiding partners, Bolton right & Sporle left. What a supply! Makes you hanker for McNulty/Clark/Shankland.
    Yeah and them 3 will be back in on Sunday we will get beat and all the talk will be MM playing the 3 of them which doesn't work

Quote Originally Posted by Dave63 View Post
    Yeah and them 3 will be back in on Sunday we will get beat and all the talk will be MM playing the 3 of them which doesn't work
    Just a thought there maybe play clark and shanks with appere left or shanks and appere? leave mcnulty in dundee or wherever he stays. Fvck id start with meekison too. bolton can go back to the super league wannabes

Here's what I couldn't get my head around:

Ok, so we're trying something a bit experimental and giving some players a start who wouldn't normally be in the team. We've got Edwards, Reynolds, Butcher, Clark, Shankland and McNulty on the bench - all of whom would normally be certain starters. We can make 5 subs so presumably they are there so that if things go badly wrong we can get them on and revert to a more recognised line up/formation and be more competitive in the game.

Well I don't know how much more badly wrong it can go than going 3-0 down in the space of 10 minutes before half time, yet not one of these guys got on. What's the point in having them there? Give them the night off altogether would surely have been better for them.

Absolutely right. A red down south every day of the week or at the cheeks lairs. Unfortunately Charlie Mulgrew should have seriously decapitated the phu-kin pyrric all those years ago after that ludicrous dive at Ibrox.

Honestly shocked at that result. Doesn’t seem fair for Ross county to not have their relegation rivals given a tough game in my opinion. I’m not suggesting anything untoward but your manager has been a bit unfair in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Teddy Bear View Post
    Honestly shocked at that result. Doesn’t seem fair for Ross county to not have their relegation rivals given a tough game in my opinion. I’m not suggesting anything untoward but your manager has been a bit unfair in my opinion.
    Going to get absolute pelters here but I have to agree. Mellon was on club TV before the game saying how much the integrity of the league would be respected then he goes and selects a severely weakened team.
    Nuts. "We are Dundee United".
    Are we Mickey.
    Not happy here. Controversial maybe but always call it as I see it.

Load of sh1te

Quote Originally Posted by BudMill90 View Post
    Load of sh1te
    And another shambles of a performance.

Quote Originally Posted by stokearab View Post
    Going to get absolute pelters here but I have to agree. Mellon was on club TV before the game saying how much the integrity of the league would be respected then he goes and selects a severely weakened team.
    Nuts. "We are Dundee United".
    Are we Mickey.
    Not happy here. Controversial maybe but always call it as I see it.
    Why would you get pelters for giving your opinion.
    I heard some of his interview last night and by the amount of times he said outstanding you would have thought we’d won.
    I would have preferred him to say he got it wrong and made too many changes in one go.
    I don’t want him sacked after keeping us up but wouldn’t be bothered if he left.

Seem to remember them giving us 4 first time around so they didnae exactly take advantage of a 'weakened' United.

Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)