+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Spawhite

Spawhite

Hi folks,
    Old user with another name trying to find Spawhite (Glen), anyone still in touch with him please? Some older users (Orgs and Fen and one or two others might remember me as Ref...)
    Thanks in advance for any help!

Yep. Remember you both. Hope BOTH of you are well, obviously!

Didn't find anything on my first pass (but will try again - maybe Worts knows or has access to more?).

MOT and all that!

The ref had some goods posts.

if memory serves me right he could call it the way it was.

Hope you and him are doing well. some lean years back in the LG1 days.

Thought about some of the talent that came through during those days. even the darkest days had some good players come through. we sold them unfortunately but still found some good ones during that time. it would have made a prem level team if all of them could have been kept. That's especially the case if you could have kept one or two of the of the academy players from the early part of the decade

Quote Originally Posted by supawhite View Post
    Hi folks,
    Old user with another name trying to find Spawhite (Glen), anyone still in touch with him please? Some older users (Orgs and Fen and one or two others might remember me as Ref...)
    Thanks in advance for any help!
    There he is! Welcome back.

Alreet ref ,hope you are well.

Hi Alfie! All good buddy, still married to a Burnley fan, still reffing and still busy working!
    I tried to log on as Ref but when I asked for a password reminder it said my name was Supawhite... I think that might have been one of my aliases that I went on other boards on a wind up with... hope you're well mate!

Thank you! Good to see some familiar names still around!

Hi Orgs,
    Still over on the west coast?

😂😂 I've still got a bit of a rep for calling it as it is... 👍

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)