+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Stephen Glass's unbeaten dons V victim timothy match thread

Quote Originally Posted by Don_Corleone View Post
    I don't think Brown will play - whatever anyone says, it's an awkward situation for the player, so I'd imagine he'll be spared that experience. They've plenty other options anyway, and there's nothing really at stake for them.
    Aye I’d agree with that , I can’t see any benefits from either party if Brown starts the game . They would , you’d imagine, be looking are how can take over his position for next season so I’d expect to see Brown on the bench .

I don't think Brown will play - whatever anyone says, it's an awkward situation for the player, so I'd imagine he'll be spared that experience. They've plenty other options anyway, and there's nothing really at stake for them.

Our lineup is a bit more interesting... assuming he sticks with the 442 with one forward playing slightly behind the other, I would expect Kamberi to come into the starting lineup, and possibly play just behind Hornby who I think will get another shot despite being inneffective the other day. I think he'll bring McKenzie back in as he seems to like the look of him, and I suspect he'll be keen to get Hayes playing further forward.

Woods
    McCrorie Hoban Considine McKenzie
    McGinn Ferguson Campbell Hayes
    Kamberi Hornby

I can't see Kennedy or McLennan retaining their places as both were utterly hopeless on Saturday.
    Looks like the team ?

It`ll be a big learning curve for Hornby. As Ajer always tries to " monster "our Centre Forward. Mins all the niggly , and cheaty -like fowls on Cosgrove ?

I reckon endry will take over from Hornby early in Second Half. give him enough time to lay out Ajer once, get booked the second time, then score late on !!! COYR .

Our lineup is a bit more interesting... assuming he sticks with the 442 with one forward playing slightly behind the other, I would expect Kamberi to come into the starting lineup, and possibly play just behind Hornby who I think will get another shot despite being inneffective the other day. I think he'll bring McKenzie back in as he seems to like the look of him, and I suspect he'll be keen to get Hayes playing further forward.

Woods
    McCrorie Hoban Considine McKenzie
    McGinn Ferguson Campbell Hayes
    Kamberi Hornby

I can't see Kennedy or McLennan retaining their places as both were utterly hopeless on Saturday.

I reckon we should start with Hendry our front with Kamberi. He deserves it more than Hornby.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    I reckon we should start with Hendry our front with Kamberi. He deserves it more than Hornby.
    I’m a fan of Hornby. You can see there’s a player in there.....not that we’ll see much of him in 4 games.

Anyway.....heart says 1-1 score draw, head says easy 2-0 for Le Timothy. All the new manager sauce in the world can’t disguise the holes in the team. Until surgery happens in the summer I can’t see us doing much. Hope I’m
    Wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by NewOrleansRed View Post
    Anyway.....heart says 1-1 score draw, head says easy 2-0 for Le Timothy. All the new manager sauce in the world can’t disguise the holes in the team. Until surgery happens in the summer I can’t see us doing much. Hope I’m
    Wrong.
    Obviously I hope we can turn them over or at least give them a good fright but expectation is pretty low given how rank rotten we are despite being unbeaten in the last three. Our players are simply not good enough and the team needs a complete overhaul before next season to have a fighting chance. I reckon they might also be a bit more up for it than most seem to think as their pride has taken a big hit and our incoming Mr. Motivator will do us no favours if he is half the person that we are hoping he will be.

If our goal difference doesn't descend into minus after the game I will be pleasantly surprised.
    That said...
    COYR.

This is a great time to play the Tims, they've got nothing to play for, a lot of their players want to leave and they still haven't got a manager.

Hopefully Brown does play because they are a better team without him.

But we'll probably still lose.

Team for tonight - no MacKenzie and Hendry preferred to Hornby, but 2 up with Kamberi. Kennedy retains his place...and Scott Brown is in their starting line up after all!

ABERDEEN
    43. GARY WOODS
    3. TOMMIE HOBAN
    4. ANDREW CONSIDINE (C)
    9. CALLUM HENDRY
    10. NIALL McGINN
    17. JONNY HAYES
    19. LEWIS FERGUSON
    22. FLORIAN KAMBERI
    24. DEAN CAMPBELL
    33. MATTY KENNEDY
    40. ROSS McCRORIE

SUBSTITUES:
    30. TOM RITCHIE (GK)
    7. FRASER HORNBY
    15. DYLAN McGEOUCH
    18. CONNOR McLENNAN
    23. ETHAN ROSS
    28. MICHAEL RUTH
    29. JACK MacKENZIE
    44. CALVIN RAMSAY
    46. RYAN DUNCAN

Quote Originally Posted by Don Julio View Post
    Team for tonight - no MacKenzie and Hendry preferred to Hornby, but 2 up with Kamberi. Kennedy retains his place...and Scott Brown is in their starting line up after all!

ABERDEEN
    43. GARY WOODS
    3. TOMMIE HOBAN
    4. ANDREW CONSIDINE (C)
    9. CALLUM HENDRY
    10. NIALL McGINN
    17. JONNY HAYES
    19. LEWIS FERGUSON
    22. FLORIAN KAMBERI
    24. DEAN CAMPBELL
    33. MATTY KENNEDY
    40. ROSS McCRORIE

SUBSTITUES:
    30. TOM RITCHIE (GK)
    7. FRASER HORNBY
    15. DYLAN McGEOUCH
    18. CONNOR McLENNAN
    23. ETHAN ROSS
    28. MICHAEL RUTH
    29. JACK MacKENZIE
    44. CALVIN RAMSAY
    46. RYAN DUNCAN
    I guess we’re all assuming it’s a 4 at the back, but could quite easily be a 3 with Hayes and Kennedy wing backs. Not sure if Glass is the kind of manager to change formations or if he’ll stick with 442 every week. Amazed Kennedy is getting another shot

I guess we’re all assuming it’s a 4 at the back, but could quite easily be a 3 with Hayes and Kennedy wing backs. Not sure if Glass is the kind of manager to change formations or if he’ll stick with 442 every week. Amazed Kennedy is getting another shot
    Kennedy just isn’t good enough.

He’s a tw@t

We’d be well shot of him in the summer.
    Yet another McIness dud.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast