+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Fear and pain

Fear and pain

Thats all some people understand.
    Scare them to death val we want promotion players will come and go. Us fans are here till we die.in val we trust.

Quote Originally Posted by Redrascal View Post
    Thats all some people understand.
    Scare them to death val we want promotion players will come and go. Us fans are here till we die.in val we trust.
    Trust you haven't much experience of coaching Rascal .

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Had a five a side once animal we finshed bottom of table but we won the cup playing a team called cudeth st summat who haddent lost a game in 3yr.dont think you no about dry humour ill now put lol.

Had a five a side once animal we finshed bottom of table but we won the cup playing a team called cudeth st summat who haddent lost a game in 3yr.dont think you no about dry humour ill now put lol.
    Saint germain wa name cudeth we played at back of that pub at dodworth bet them on penalties 15yrs ago i believe dont know if any of them cudeth players chat on here or bbs but if your there we bet you fair and square. Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Hope you didnt use dry humour there and ive missed it.lol just in case.

Saint germain wa name cudeth we played at back of that pub at dodworth bet them on penalties 15yrs ago i believe dont know if any of them cudeth players chat on here or bbs but if your there we bet you fair and square. Lol.
    Darfield renegades was our name.top lads still stay in touch wi a couple.mi cousin picked that name he wa only 24ish i had a big solid kid who wen was playin others used to shine cos they knew they were protected. I fetched a ringer goalie called jodie frm bramton.

I remember that game Stanley.

Doduth Miners Welfare grarnd.

A wo thinking this is some team and that Coach ezza bright future in the game.