+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Luton

Luton

There players will go to end of season like ours because theyll not be on much doe and hope they get the chance of a big pay check.

Eh

I hope tha reight Rascal. If they tek owt off Reading toneet it'll be a big bonus for us. Luton and their manager certainly dont lack integrity, they've had a great season and despite being safe will feight for every point

I hoped this thread was going to be about what a dirty foul hole the town of Luton is. Good result tonight though.

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    I hope tha reight Rascal. If they tek owt off Reading toneet it'll be a big bonus for us. Luton and their manager certainly dont lack integrity, they've had a great season and despite being safe will feight for every point
    We wo reight mi owd

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    Could thy imagine being o 20k a week whos not going to want that its unfortunate but some go to early or dont fit a system but that one phone call.

Quote Originally Posted by Redrascal View Post
    Could thy imagine being o 20k a week whos not going to want that its unfortunate but some go to early or dont fit a system but that one phone call.
    If my lad ad loads of talent at football ad ask him are you enjoying where you are. All are favorites av been loved as a footballers. Money cant buy me love