+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Middlesbrough Post Match Thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    Cheer up fellas. It's highly likely that we will lose on Saturday and lose next Tuesday and Derby will win on Saturday and going into May we would still have a chance of survival. We're like a dog that's been hit by 3 cars but is still managing to drag ourselves along by our chin and one good paw.
    I know but what a paw!

I don’t understand how anyone can say that was a red card
    If it’s not rescinded then I can only think they prefer Derby to stay up than us

Look how many red cards get overturned by this ****er, how on earth does he get away with it, it absolutely ****ing shocking and costs clubs points in some cases. Apologies mean **** all when the damage is done.

When/if (Derby might have a say) it gets rescinded then surely it’s time he got suspended

If we get him again then refuse to play. **** em
    Last edited by millertop; 22-04-2021 at 07:29 AM.

How can Bond justify what he did?He has clearly not learned from his gross mistake when sending Smith off so quickly at SW.What is the point of the earpiece?The fourth official must have seen Crooks had his eye on the ball all the time.This monstrous mistake cost us this match.

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    Mattock wasn't fit. Sadlier not a winger..
    Who took the corner we scored from? Who can’t get his crosses past the first defender?

Quote Originally Posted by pip_y View Post
    Who took the corner we scored from? Who can’t get his crosses past the first defender?
    Gru called for Sadlier to play in a 4-5-1 all week and when he does he suddenly isn't winger. He just isn't good enough for this level, that's the unfortunate reality. Whichever position he plays, he ain't got it.

Quote Originally Posted by MillersTime View Post
    Gru called for Sadlier to play in a 4-5-1 all week and when he does he suddenly isn't winger. He just isn't good enough for this level, that's the unfortunate reality. Whichever position he plays, he ain't got it.
    I don’t know if Sadlier is good enough but he ain’t a wing back that’s for sure
    I suppose I could nit pick most of players in this game though, I was mad so I probably saw things worst than normal

Felt for Warney, you could see he was furious
    Last edited by millertop; 22-04-2021 at 08:10 AM.

Angus gets my motm, he did have his moments in previous games but he’s certainly improving, I can see a future captain in him

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    Angus gets my motm, he did have his moments in previous games but he’s certainly improving, I can see a future captain in him
    I agree, thought he has a good game. He was feeling his hamstring towards the end though and looked to be struggling to run so hopefully he isn't one of the injuries Warne was talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by Masbroughstreet View Post
    I agree, thought he has a good game. He was feeling his hamstring towards the end though and looked to be struggling to run so hopefully he isn't one of the injuries Warne was talking about.
    Yes I did notice that, just what he doesn’t need when he’s on his game

Twitter poll is in

Angus MacDonald 69.6%
    Michael Ihiekwe 4%
    Ben Wiles 10.9%
    Freddie Ladapo 15.5%

Well done Angus

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    Yes I did notice that, just what he doesn’t need when he’s on his game

Twitter poll is in

Angus MacDonald 69.6%
    Michael Ihiekwe 4%
    Ben Wiles 10.9%
    Freddie Ladapo 15.5%

Well done Angus
    Wiles are you havin a laugh! I want something of what your been on!

Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast